1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll heard of Richard Heart? Dude is a fukking trip. Just stumbled onto his Youtube.

Easily the most ******ish white man alive. He should have been a rapper..:russ:

don't do this to me bruh :russ: yall really about to make go down this deep well, researching HEX and putting my bid in...on a Saturday night :lolbron:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Did this motherfukker just say a million dollars a coin? I don't know whether to be :russ: or :ooh:

:deadmanny:

I heard him saying that a 1k a coin is possible....I'm all for making paper...but practicality is key.... homie is talking WILD :russ: on those numbers or is he :patrice::mjgrin:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
don't do this to me bruh :russ: yall really about to make go down this deep well, researching HEX and putting my bid in...on a Saturday night :lolbron:
Do it. GOOD people have told me this is the new wave. True CD (certificate of deposit) in the form of a crypto coin. May be the best written, most secure blockchain out.

Price chart is literally straight up. I literally turned a $150 investment into $10,000 in one year. Easily the BEST return of any coin ive ever purchased.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I track Saitama chart on dextools and saw it was #3. I look and see #1 is some token called Floki. No prior knowledge of it but just added some to the collection on a gamble. :manny:

10 trillion supply on eth side and 14% burnt. Also available on bsc side.

Looks like there's a marketing wallet as well that gets distribution per their site:

FLOKI is a deflationary token that rewards users for holding. FLOKI has an 8% redistribution tax for all buys and sells. The redistribution tax is split equally between the marketing wallet and FLOKI holders: 4% goes to the marketing wallet and 4% goes to holders. The redistribution tax provides Floki Inu with a marketing wallet to fund Floki Inu marketing campaigns. The marketing wallet is a multi-signature wallet meaning top security for the project, and can be followed by Floki Inu community with transparency. The redistribution tax means that FLOKI holders are rewarded for holding Floki. The longer users hold FLOKI, the more their FLOKI bag increases in size. These redistributions to holders also go to the FLOKI burn wallet, which brings deflation over time as FLOKI is traded.

Looks like they got a game coming out too called Valhalla.

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

16k eth holders and 20k bsc.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Do it. GOOD people have told me this is the new wave. True CD (certificate of deposit) in the form of a crypto coin. May be the best written, most secure blockchain out.

Price chart is literally straight up. I literally turned a $150 investment into $10,000 in one year. Easily the BEST return of any coin ive ever purchased.
:patrice:no doubt, will definitely check it out...I got a CB wallet so I'm sure I can cop it with Uniswap, just not sure about the staking part...a few months from now will either be:whoo: or:mjtf:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I see the time stamps on the bottom and am like I ain't watching this long ass video. I start scrolling to the right and im like this all looks boring, and then I see a million a coin and I'm like :mindblown::deadmanny:

word. I caught the 1k a coin part and then he start flashing all of his jewelry and material goods, I'm like fam, chill :stopitslime::mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music