1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Only invest what you arent afraid to lose.

What advice are you talking about though?

True that.

Was talking about OPTI. Hopefully you got out with decent profit or minimal loss. So much hope for that damn company and its amounted to nothing so far. :snoop:

Got my coins. Tryna see how long to stake for. Considering either the 5 year or 10 year plan. Do the rewards compound? Maybe I'll do 3 years and evaluate then how things are going. Something like take half the profit and add the other half to staking with original amount.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
To be honest I bought 30K in Hex for like $150 last year based on a recommendation. Forgot all about it check today and that same Hex was 10K. Staked all of it as some predict HEX will hit 100 by next year

at the bolded :picard::wow:

HEX possibly hitting a hundred next year? as in a hundred dollars?!?!:lupe:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
True that.

Was talking about OPTI. Hopefully you got out with decent profit or minimal loss. So much hope for that damn company and its amounted to nothing so far. :snoop:

Got my coins. Tryna see how long to stake for. Considering either the 5 year or 10 year plan. Do the rewards compound? Maybe I'll do 3 years and evaluate then how things are going. Something like take half the profit and add the other half to staking with original amount.
Oh yes. OPTI is full of crap. Will exit once it crosses 0.10, although I do think $1 is possible, it seems the leadership of doing a lot of funny business. They do have assets though.

that being said I will slowly be pulling out of stocks and into crypto. Lost so much already investing in stocks when compared to crypto

Also, did you get some pulse chain?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Oh yes. OPTI is full of crap. Will exit once it crosses 0.10, although I do think $1 is possible, it seems the leadership of doing a lot of funny business. They do have assets though.

that being said I will slowly be pulling out of stocks and into crypto. Lost so much already investing in stocks when compared to crypto

Also, did you get some pulse chain?
No but I'll look into it.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I guess. I'm not familiar with other wallets but if it let's you, even better. Yeah I'm sure these days there's support for any wallet long as it's erc20.

oh ok no doubt, no doubt...bruhs be coming up with all kind of (potential) big plays in here:wow:

Last edited: