Supporter
Daps

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
"Instead of fees continuing to go to the miners who validate network transactions, the base fee would get burned (i.e., taken out of circulation by being sent to a wallet that can't be accessed)."

:jbhmm:
an inaccessible wallet huh? :usure:
Likely a dead one. I don't know how to access the eth wallet to see. Let me look. Yeah I don't see an eth listing on etherscan but here's an example of inaccessible wallet with saitama. Notice how in holders the first one is a bunch of zeroes and the word dead for dead wallet. That's where they send burn tokens and the same for other coins. That wallet is inaccessible.

$0.00 | Saitama Inu (SAITAMA) Token Tracker | Etherscan

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
To be honest I bought 30K in Hex for like $150 last year based on a recommendation. Forgot all about it check today and that same Hex was 10K. Staked all of it as some predict HEX will hit 100 by next year

I'm tempted to buy 1000 coins and stake them all if you say it'll hit 100 by next year. Of course the last financial advice of yours I followed didn't turn out so well. :pachaha: Luckily I had already made money off it before that. Let me go get some of these coins. :lawd:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I'm tempted to buy 1000 coins and stake them all if you say it'll hit 100 by next year. Of course the last financial advice of yours I followed didn't turn out so well. :pachaha: Luckily I had already made money off it before that. Let me go get some of these coins. :lawd:
Only invest what you arent afraid to lose.

What advice are you talking about though?