1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Theirs in the sense that we (people who use paypal for years) are already have accounts with them so if they made a "paypal" coin we could easily transfer paypal funds or money linked to banks. You'd get stuff like Paypal coin credit and all types of deals that Paypal already offers it's user. Plus being on the paypal email list and getting offered promotions and stuff that make people more loyal to paypal in a sense than a brand new Bitcoin that has no history or reputation behind it other than drug deals on the darkweb and international money laundering

So they will accept it or underwrite it? Or both?

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Im a newbie and just attemped linking my bank acct to coinbase. It'll take 2-3 biz days. Werent there some cats on here saying DO NOT use Coinbase because of the high fees. Does anyone have any other suggestions instead? Thanks.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody who dont buy GE stock now is fooling themselves

They in a dip...but they about to be BOOMING in West Africa in the next 5 years. Steadily.

CNG & LPG generators are the future of West African electrical production. I worked for an LPG company in Lagos, Nigeria back in 2016 and met with individuals at the GE office in Victoria Island to discuss this exact topic. They making moves. Yall would too if you knew better.
I got into litecoin using coinbase. How do i get into GE? And what is GE?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remember all this could crash and end up at zero
Yeah :francis:

Im a newbie and just attemped linking my bank acct to coinbase. It'll take 2-3 biz days. Werent there some cats on here saying DO NOT use Coinbase because of the high fees. Does anyone have any other suggestions instead? Thanks.
Some say don’t use it and some say it’s ok to use if you’re a newbie. I’m using it, I like the way the app looks n shyt and it had a high rating. U can also purchase bitcoin in person. My 20+ year ponta said use blockchain...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

I have seen others recommend GDAX (Crypto Bobby or Crypto Investor on youtube I think but not sure) as that has lower fees.

REMEMBER: do NOT leave your e-coin online. Take it offline.

This is a good video about the potential dangers to e-coin (price and systemic).

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
:lupe:I just started investing in stocks. is there a thread for that? point me in the right direction brehs.

Are you comfortable losing money:pachaha:.?

Not even a diss...but depending on the industry and the type of investor you wanna be, it's gonna be a lot of up and downs especially if you don't stay on top of it daily...

I threw myself into it years ago and I missed out on 5k because I didn't pay attention like i was supposed to and I could have had way more ford stock when they were selling for like under 4 dollars...but I was going thru shyt with my ex...:snoop: