1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“It’s a bubble that’s going to give a lot of people a lot of exciting times as it rides up and then goes down,” Nobel Prize-winning economist Joseph Stiglitz said in a Bloomberg Television interview Wednesday. “Bitcoin is successful only because of its potential for circumvention, lack of oversight. So it seems to me it ought to be outlawed.”

Calling something a bubble and saying it needs to be outlawed in the same breath got me fukkin:deadmanny:

Nikkas SHOOK

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
bitcoin keeps rising based on what positive real world economic phenomenon............other than increased speculation?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I own several coins.

Bitcoin is the safest, no doubt about it.

The problem with litecoin is that it is just a good alternative because the tx fees are so low compared to BTC because of volume. I think inevitably LTC will fall.

If you are starting out I think a safe spread would be:

BTC - Majority, at least 50% of what you own.
ETH
XMR
DASH
XRP

Be careful though, because the market is RED HOT right now. It would not shock me if in 2-3 days we wake up and Bitcoin is down to 5K or so. Buy slowly, buy whatever you are comfortable losing and learn the market. The shyt takes a ton of persistence and studying to not be left holding bags.

I always hear about ripple but everytime I check I never see a jump

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
bitcoin keeps rising based on what positive real world economic phenomenon............other than increased speculation?

The blockchain technology

As more bitcoins are mined, more value is pumped into the market...which is still rapidly gaining liquidity that is up for grabs.

Its still a platform in its infancy

The US stock market is worth about 6 trillion DOMESTICALLY

Bitcoin has a 1/4 trillion dollar market cap...INTERNATIONALLY

Bitcoin is a digital commodity that operates via a technology that will be the backbone of the future of our world

Buy and HODL
tenor.gif

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
they all trash

Anybody who dont buy GE stock now is fooling themselves

They in a dip...but they about to be BOOMING in West Africa in the next 5 years. Steadily.

CNG & LPG generators are the future of West African electrical production. I worked for an LPG company in Lagos, Nigeria back in 2016 and met with individuals at the GE office in Victoria Island to discuss this exact topic. They making moves. Yall would too if you knew better.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I'm the only person who likes seeing prices rocket and then drop..

Keep these trendy mfers who wanna join in but not put in the time the hell outta here

Technology has always won, no matter how much man has tried to put a stop to some of it and this time I can invest into it has a black man and profit equally like these cacs

They in a dip...but they about to be BOOMING in West Africa in the next 5 years. Steadily.

CNG & LPG generators are the future of West African electrical production. I worked for an LPG company in Lagos, Nigeria back in 2016 and met with individuals at the GE office in Victoria Island to discuss this exact topic. They making moves. Yall would too if you knew better.

Give us more info breh :ohhh:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I'm the only person who likes seeing prices rocket and then drop..

Keep these trendy mfers who wanna join in but not put in the time the hell outta here

Technology has always won, no matter how much man has tried to put a stop to some of it and this time I can invest into it has a black man and profit equally like these cacs

Give us more info breh :ohhh:

Google "need for electricity in Nigeria" and "general electric lpg nigeria"

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

Oh god :huhldup:

Please sell everything bruh. I’m not trying to clown