1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Online - blockchain.info.. I'm using this now.

Offline bitaddress.org to generate keys then use bitcoin core or electrum as an offline wallet.

I am going to do this myself when I get a little time.

Not sure about Hardware Wallets.

And look into Cold Storage / Paper Wallets.

Never use online wallet if you storing a lot of money. Use a hard wallet

Ledger Nano s

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they will accept it or underwrite it? Or both?

I'm thinking competition wise they'd underwrite it.

Since it's pretty much a wide open market I think they'd also want to be the first to really get a digital currency out to customers in a safe way

And also because still bitcoin has a reputation they might not wanna be part of it

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh this shyt has showed me to always read the news and pay attention

If I had paid attention to this shyt earlier

:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime:

Having one bitcoin would help me out right now the way it’s priced

Looking back, this bitcoin craze was very predictable. It had been brewing for a while I remeber being on forums and people talking about it but I always thought it was a scam or something not "real".

Turns out it wasn't stable until the past few years but Once the government started getting involved and trying to regulate it was a clear sign

Anyone following its progress over the years with a lot of money to invest is probably rich now :wow:

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I'm curious, what is the litecoin? And would that be a decent investment for a starter?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm salty as hell both of my banks won't allow me to buy bitcoins...How else can I purchase them? I'm in a small city so they don't have any bitcoin stops here.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anybody who dont buy GE stock now is fooling themselves

They in a dip...but they about to be BOOMING in West Africa in the next 5 years. Steadily.

CNG & LPG generators are the future of West African electrical production. I worked for an LPG company in Lagos, Nigeria back in 2016 and met with individuals at the GE office in Victoria Island to discuss this exact topic. They making moves. Yall would too if you knew better.

Just got some based on your recommendation. Had no idea it was so cheap. I was expecting that shyt to be atleast $75.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I'm salty as hell both of my banks won't allow me to buy bitcoins...How else can I purchase them? I'm in a small city so they don't have any bitcoin stops here.
Can’t you just use your debit card through your bank?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I just bought 300 shares of iota. Did I lose brehs

Nope, it's already up 40 cents since you posted. You have to understand this is basically gambling though, and you have to know that there are gonna be some major down turns and the potential to lose it all is probably the most realistic outcome. You have to stomach the losses and resist the urge to sell when things look bad, for example litecoin hit 102 the other day, dropped to 77 the same day and was back up to 107 today before dropping.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
James Altucher's 10 predictions about where bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are headed

1. At least one country's currency is likely to fail soon — likely Argentina or Venezuela. This will lead to mass adoption of bitcoin among that populace. That will in turn lead to bitcoin rising by more than $50,000 when it happens.
  2. Mainstream banks will accept bitcoin, and will start offering storage and software access. They will also create cryptocurrency derivatives — as the CME is about to start doing.
  3. Despite the optimism, there will be a massive wipeout, and 95 percent of the alt-coins out there will go away — just like the dot-com bust. The surviving coins will go up a ton. This will happen within next four-six months.
  4. The U.S. government will secretly start accumulating one of the smaller cryptocurrencies to make it easier for gray-area transactions with other countries. This has already started happening but will really start to ramp up in 2018.
  5. China will invest heavily in another cryptocurrency, but probably not bitcoin. China will want to have a cryptocurrency that is competitive with bitcoin, but under its centralized control. This will, in general, provide legitimacy to all cryptocurrencies.
  6. One big problem with cryptocurrencies now is their volatility. At least one — basecoin — will likely dramatically reduce that in 2018.
  7. More companies will pay freelancers with crypto, which will lead to calls for tax reform. There will need to be greater regressive sales taxes, which will ultimately require government cuts and eventually less power for national governments. This is a long-term prediction.
  8. In the same way the internet changed the monopolistic phone industry, crypto will change the monopolization of government-backed money.
  9. A new government organization will be created to analyze regulation on cryptocurrencies. This will, ironically, lead to a huge upswing in bitcoin and coins that provide actual utility.
  10. Thousands of crypto companies will be created and go public, but only a few will be massive successes.
:martin: