1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Technology has always won, no matter how much man has tried to put a stop to some of it and this time I can invest into it has a black man and profit equally like these cacs

images

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Anybody who dont buy GE stock now is fooling themselves

They in a dip...but they about to be BOOMING in West Africa in the next 5 years. Steadily.

CNG & LPG generators are the future of West African electrical production. I worked for an LPG company in Lagos, Nigeria back in 2016 and met with individuals at the GE office in Victoria Island to discuss this exact topic. They making moves. Yall would too if you knew better.
I’m bout to cop

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching this short doc on bitcoin and looking back the whole concept seems legit but one question I left with is

Whats stopping someone else from making another digital coin currency just like Bitcoin. After all the creator was just a regular japanese guy who started it?

if buying bitcoin is so expensive why now wouldn't someone make a cheaper option just as good to compete with them?

Really there could be unlimited online currencies you know.

Like for example if PAYPAL made their version of bitcoin and they branded and promoted it to all their users, it would probably be more successful.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I was watching this short doc on bitcoin and looking back the whole concept seems legit but one question I left with is

Whats stopping someone else from making another digital coin currency just like Bitcoin. After all the creator was just a regular japanese guy who started it?

if buying bitcoin is so expensive why now wouldn't someone make a cheaper option just as good to compete with them?

Really there could be unlimited online currencies you know.

Like for example if PAYPAL made their version of bitcoin and they branded and promoted it to all their users, it would probably be more successful.

This has literally already happened. Thats why theres thousands of cryptocurrencies. And yeah, some of them are faster, cheaper, better tech.

Cryptocurrency Market Capitalizations | CoinMarketCap

Its a competitive space anyone is free to enter. Bitcoin was the first, is the current largest and everything in the market typically trades in bitcoin. This could change in the future; maybe it will, maybe it won't. Either way, its a good idea to have some money in the market. If anything does unseat the king, we will all be able to see it coming as it rises. I would have no problem jumping to another ship and getting rich in the process if it happens lol.

A significant part of investing in crypto is making sure you own at least SOME bitcoin, then putting money in the other smaller coins you feel have the potential to grow faster than bitcoin and make that money man.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Theirs' in what sense?

Theirs in the sense that we (people who use paypal for years) are already have accounts with them so if they made a "paypal" coin we could easily transfer paypal funds or money linked to banks. You'd get stuff like Paypal coin credit and all types of deals that Paypal already offers it's user. Plus being on the paypal email list and getting offered promotions and stuff that make people more loyal to paypal in a sense than a brand new Bitcoin that has no history or reputation behind it other than drug deals on the darkweb and international money laundering