1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

7evens

All Star
Daps
China will invest heavily in another cryptocurrency, but probably not bitcoin. China will want to have a cryptocurrency that is competitive with bitcoin, but under its centralized control. This will, in general, provide legitimacy to all cryptocurrencies.

I can personally attest to this. I recently edited some documentation by a Chinese company that will soon launch its own cryptocurrency. The Chinese strategy is always to outlaw or ban certain web based technology ("twitter, facebook, google") and create their own version of the same technology allowing their comparative advantage (i.e. population) to propel it. I would not be surprised if China out-right banned bitcoin, and all other cryptocurrency for that matter, and began issuing its own crypto.

yakamein

#milfhunter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA2HTOWN
Nope, it's already up 40 cents since you posted. You have to understand this is basically gambling though, and you have to know that there are gonna be some major down turns and the potential to lose it all is probably the most realistic outcome. You have to stomach the losses and resist the urge to sell when things look bad, for example litecoin hit 102 the other day, dropped to 77 the same day and was back up to 107 today before dropping.
I’m actually buying and forgetting about it. Going to store my shares offline for extra security.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
China will invest heavily in another cryptocurrency, but probably not bitcoin. China will want to have a cryptocurrency that is competitive with bitcoin, but under its centralized control. This will, in general, provide legitimacy to all cryptocurrencies.

I can personally attest to this. I recently edited some documentation by a Chinese company that will soon launch its own cryptocurrency. The Chinese strategy is always to outlaw or ban certain web based technology ("twitter, facebook, google") and create their own version of the same technology allowing their comparative advantage (i.e. population) to propel it. I would not be surprised if China out-right banned bitcoin, and all other cryptocurrency for that matter, and began issuing its own crypto.

Which they already started to do with the ICO ban

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
I'm not an investing dummy, but I'm doing well trading etf's on stash, it's a good app.
Yea I'm not shytting on the app, I use it too.

It's definitely easier to grasp for the average person than Etrade etc.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope, it's already up 40 cents since you posted. You have to understand this is basically gambling though, and you have to know that there are gonna be some major down turns and the potential to lose it all is probably the most realistic outcome. You have to stomach the losses and resist the urge to sell when things look bad, for example litecoin hit 102 the other day, dropped to 77 the same day and was back up to 107 today before dropping.

Yep you only put down what you willing to lose.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
All these other currencies need to get on coinbase

Ain’t no reason I should send my social and my personal IDs to a third party site just to spend bread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

When Africa gets into this seriously, it's game time.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This has probably been asked before, but, what would it take to create a Coli crypto currency?

Last edited: