1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
fukking one hit wonder Mims, yeah the this is why i'm hot guy is an advisor on this damn coin. Looking like Emax 2.0 with Mims instead of Mayweather. :mjlol: And Will Castro too who is a car customizing guy, who y'all prolly recognize if you see him. He had the show Unique Rides few years back. Guy based out of the New York area that would fix up celebrities cars. The CEO and CTO look to be in Dubai or UAE per the linkedin page thats linked on their website. Prolly made money on another scam and moved out there, who knows.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
On May 10 Link looked to set its ATH at about 52 bucks. Around that same time period, May 7th actually, Atom set its ATH at 32 bucks. Atom dropped to like 8 bucks on this recent dip on June 22nd, its lowest point. Links was on June 20th at about 14 bucks. So a $20 difference between ATH and Atom with a lower drop in price when things dipped. Right now there is less than a dollar difference between the two.

My prediction of Atom passing Link soon enough might be happening by the end of the week or sooner.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I had to learn that early on...dont FOMO in when coins are running hot...had to show some restraint/patience and catch things on a dip..

Speaking of I'm accumulating RSR while it's at a nickel....anything else that's low that we should be picking up for the long term (that's not running hot right now)
RSR is the bag to increase by any means imo.
Safemoon community in shambles :wow:

I tried to tell em :wow::wow::wow:

GUNQl0H_d.webp

Z8cafb2_d.webp

be Safe out there :wow::wow::wow:

Now they’re in the game forreal :wow:
031-CC03-A-2-DE0-423-B-896-C-FF92-FD780-A8-A.jpg

v4eruydmrgsz.gif

cccxW8j_d.webp

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
What’s good coli fam. I found what I think is a really good gem that we can all eat off of. It’s called candela coin. It looks to decentralize solar energy so that people can transfer energy to people peer to peer without relying on a main grid. The developer team is super doxxed and extremely goal oriented. Right now it’s extremely low market cap with a lot of upside potential. Do your own research of course but this is one of the few gems on BSC. I think this shyt can hit a dollar in a few months

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Brehs... Solana won't stop.
I have only a few I brought back when it was 20.00. I brought another at 50.00.

Surely there is an inevitable drop.

But what if it runs to $200, then dips to $140 during a correction. :patrice:That’s why I bought a few yesterday.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:patrice:what's this bruh?

Site refused to connect. :ufdup:

Either my browser doesn't accept the site or its a scam and you're involved. :mjpls:

it was a cryptopunk spin. i got the link from the solana facebook group. they were selling off fast last night. at the end of the sale it said -15/5000.
i guess they oversold and shut down the site.

try the website on mobile, it opened for me. the twitter account is still up
https://twitter.com/LegionPunks

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it was a cryptopunk spin. i got the link from the solana facebook group. they were selling off fast last night. at the end of the sale it said -15/5000.
i guess they oversold and shut down the site.

try the website on mobile, it opened for me. the twitter account is still up
https://twitter.com/LegionPunks

no doubt, it just was funny that it said not connecting...thought somebody hit you with the flip flam and you were spreading the wealth :russ::patrice::mjpls: