1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Yes and no but difficult to say. Actually maybe not that big a drop or maybe no drop at all. 3050 may be the lowest. Maybe 3100 if anything but I doubt below 3k considering this recent pattern. It's been going up to this 3325 area it's currently at and then back down consistently for the recent past. Like this:

52ybvS1.jpg

Look how it's been coming down to the blue line a few times consistently these past few weeks. Eventually it's gotta break out out this flag pattern and keep going up since that's usually what the pattern signifies but who knows if that'll be soon or if another drop back down to the blue line or near it may occur. You might get a bit of savings trying to wait for that to happen or it ends up running instead. It's definitely a gamble.
Yeah I fukked up. Should of bought more when it was around 1700

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
With Coinbase Pro there's a 4 day period before you can send crypto to a different wallet?
:dahell:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I caved in and bought some at $114 earlier. It will probably dip soon.:mjgrin:
why would you buy the literal top and not wait? Lol
History repeating itself.

@BenchPressPapi it seems you haven’t learned from the last time I tried to put you on game
This gonna be most ya friends soon, be prepared :russ::dead:

mp4
ETH is getting lower and lower.:sadcam: Do y’all still think it will hit 5k by July?
29-C59021-B757-4289-A641-63-BC32-D8-F032.jpg

Why in the world would you tell ya moms to buy ETH at $4000 when it litteraly JUST had a 100% run by the time you told her? :gucci:

That’s a L waiting to happen fam.

Buy LOW and sell HIGH.
You did the total opposite which explains why you were so worried about ETH the other day.

Do research on how the market works to avoid these mistakes. Go to websites like Investopedia to learn about things like technical analysis.
Ask yourself if you know what things like RSI, MACD and bull flags are.

Lemme be clear - this post was not to belittle you, but to educate and empower you.

Mistakes like these posts are what we need to center in this thread to educate eachother so we can do better, not a 1000 different ways to gamble with MemeCoins IMO.
Because everyone was saying it would be over 5k when EIP 1559 comes out.:unimpressed:
Sooooo ETH was just gonna go up til 5k with no correction? That’s NOT how crypto works fam.

These graphs are CURVY, what goes up MUST come down at some point.

That’s exactly how ppl got rekt with DogeCoin.

I litteraly made a post about your kinda thinking.

This is EXACTLY what happened to you.
that post was funny but there was truth and education behind it.

Like I said, go to YouTube and research how the crypto market actually functions. Do Your OWN Research, don’t just FOMO into something cause ppl say something.

@BenchPressPapi until you start doing research about how the market functions you’ll keep making the same mistake.

Break the cycle breh, buying coins just cause ain’t it
0-F51489-E-C4-E0-490-E-9-E3-C-F2-FCC1301487.jpg

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

@BenchPressPapi it seems you haven’t learned from the last time I tried to put you on game

@BenchPressPapi until you start doing research about how the market functions you’ll keep making the same mistake.

I had to learn that early on...dont FOMO in when coins are running hot...had to show some restraint/patience and catch things on a dip..

Speaking of I'm accumulating RSR while it's at a nickel....anything else that's low that we should be picking up for the long term (that's not running hot right now)

@ReasonableMatic

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
…why would you buy the literal top and not wait? Lol

I’ve been waiting for a dip since it was $35,$50, and $65 and it’s been growing ever since.

I didn’t sell anything at a loss during the last dip tho.:mjgrin: