1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Searched for that damn polinate token on token sniffer and this popped up: :mjpls:

Polinate Token (POLI)
ETH:0xe41bcd128796e0e6463766674fef95f0eb6d7e7c
copy-icon.png

WARNING: This token has been flagged due to evidence of a bug, hack, or scam:
  • Exploit #002: Obfuscated transfer block (inability to sell)
If this is incorrect please contact us on Twitter.

Don't know if that has anything to do with the Twitter page I posted for a poli token but I wouldn't be surprised.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Searched for that damn polinate token on token sniffer and this popped up: :mjpls:

Polinate Token (POLI)
ETH:0xe41bcd128796e0e6463766674fef95f0eb6d7e7c
copy-icon.png

WARNING: This token has been flagged due to evidence of a bug, hack, or scam:
  • Exploit #002: Obfuscated transfer block (inability to sell)
If this is incorrect please contact us on Twitter.

Don't know if that has anything to do with the Twitter page I posted for a poli token but I wouldn't be surprised.
:mjlol::mjpls:indeed

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
no doubt, it just was funny that it said not connecting...thought somebody hit you with the flip flam and you were spreading the wealth :russ::patrice::mjpls:

I wish I got in breh. My internet got connected to my new apt the morning after the sale. I'm fiending on that NFT wave.
But thats a healthy skepticism to have in this market. I've been scammed before, wouldn't do that to someone else.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s good coli fam. I found what I think is a really good gem that we can all eat off of. It’s called candela coin. It looks to decentralize solar energy so that people can transfer energy to people peer to peer without relying on a main grid. The developer team is super doxxed and extremely goal oriented. Right now it’s extremely low market cap with a lot of upside potential. Do your own research of course but this is one of the few gems on BSC. I think this shyt can hit a dollar in a few months
"wen marketing?" :mjpls:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I wish I got in breh. My internet got connected to my new apt the morning after the sale. I'm fiending on that NFT wave.
But thats a healthy skepticism to have in this market. I've been scammed before, wouldn't do that to someone else.

Nah I definitely feel you. I want to get in on NFT, I'm just always a few steps behind on getting in early

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Scam? I get all the criticism but this is doing a little too much.

Can you call this dude Charles Hoskinson a fat obese weird looking nerd? someone who look like he hasn't showered in weeks? yea. Has he made outlandish claims and missed deadline after deadline? yea. But to be fair we were supposed to have had ETH 2.0 out by 2017 too.

He may be taking a super long time with the project and it's pathetic that still to this day it doesn't have smart contracts, but I do think they're working hard on it and it sounds like they're close (sounds like everything is a go for next month). It has a TON of hype(too much imo) and there is a large passionate community that supports the project. It's a lot of things, but I doubt it's an outright "scam". As a co-founder of Ethereum the guy still has some credibility.

Project deserves a lot of criticism with all the promises and missed deadlines, but I don't think it's a scam. It's definitely not worse than some memecoin. And I don't know how you would've been "burned" unless you decided to sell for a loss, because if you held til now it's already past its ATH from 2017.

(I don't own any ADA)
All of the projects in the crypto space can be considered scams and wet dreams till we start seeing legit global adoption all over the space, so far there isn't any project with constant proven regulated use yet, imma just keep my mouth shut until then with criticism outside of safemoon plays. I own ada and eth too,