1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
What's shady about Cardano?
I still am holding safemoon - :yeshrug:

Other than the founder of Cardano being a proven confidence scammer

Cardano is a paper tiger its always about to do something or the next big thing is poppin and it never ever does

it has a horrible track record and has nothing 'real' behind it and I'm one of the ones who got burned holding ADA back in 2017 when it was still being pushed as an ETH killer (look at where ETH is now vs ADA)

I don't know how many times Cardano has to burn people before people see it for what it is

even meme coins are better than scam coins

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Other than the founder of Cardano being a proven confidence scammer

Cardano is a paper tiger its always about to do something or the next big thing is poppin and it never ever does

it has a horrible track record and has nothing 'real' behind it and I'm one of the ones who got burned holding ADA back in 2017 when it was still being pushed as an ETH killer (look at where ETH is now vs ADA)

I don't know how many times Cardano has to burn people before people see it for what it is

even meme coins are better than scam coins
Scam? I get all the criticism but this is doing a little too much.

Can you call this dude Charles Hoskinson a fat obese weird looking nerd? someone who look like he hasn't showered in weeks? yea. Has he made outlandish claims and missed deadline after deadline? yea. But to be fair we were supposed to have had ETH 2.0 out by 2017 too.

He may be taking a super long time with the project and it's pathetic that still to this day it doesn't have smart contracts, but I do think they're working hard on it and it sounds like they're close (sounds like everything is a go for next month). It has a TON of hype(too much imo) and there is a large passionate community that supports the project. It's a lot of things, but I doubt it's an outright "scam". As a co-founder of Ethereum the guy still has some credibility.

Project deserves a lot of criticism with all the promises and missed deadlines, but I don't think it's a scam. It's definitely not worse than some memecoin. And I don't know how you would've been "burned" unless you decided to sell for a loss, because if you held til now it's already past its ATH from 2017.

(I don't own any ADA)

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just spent a couple hundred on Avalance (AVAX) ecosystem coins: XAVA and PNG

I really like AVAX. Its C-chain is fully compatible with ETH's EVM. Anything you can do on ETH, you can do on AVAX's...except its instant and has near zero gas fees

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Whats that saying about if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be a duck or something like that? Thats how I feel about this potential scam coin.

https://twitter.com/polinate_io?s=20

So I got my tablet here, was messing with some candy crush, had just recently got back into messing with it out of boredom, and I get a zerion notification. They gonna give me 1 million of these damn Poli coins. I look on the etherscan and there's only like 15 transactions from that address so far, all within tonight. I search on twitter and see their page and look thru the comments and a lot of them are Indian and Asian motherfukkers commenting from like 12 hours ago promoting this damn coin. No offense if anyone here is from that background but I'm skeptical due to their notoriety of scamming. :mjpls:

I see this on reddit when I searched for polinate token and the video in Indian or Hindu I believe is the language they speak, not sure.

I need to investigate further cuz ain't no way that somebody drops you 28 thousand dollars randomly.

I replied to one of their tweets with "Who created this coin? Where are the developers? Tag them and explain how this coin isn't a scam."

Need them to pull up and expose their identity if they wanna try some shyt. :birdman:

I haven't seen any announcements pop up on any of the discords I follow to say they were affiliated with a coin like the shiba family, saitama, pika, kishu, trdg, or even the cosmos family. Nothing like that. I'm inclined to move all my coins to another wallet, not like I have much in there anyways, way less than the dollar amount they gave me with this coin since most of my coins on there are being staked somewhere but I ain't tryna do extra work or take any risks.