1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fetch looked to have some resistance around this .70 range back in May. Clear it and next one up is .75. It's open for today was three lowest point of the day so it has been pumping since the day started or trying to. Let's see in a few hours if it finishes above .65 at least.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Fetch looked to have some resistance around this .70 range back in May. Clear it and next one up is .75. It's open for today was three lowest point of the day so it has been pumping since the day started or trying to. Let's see in a few hours if it finishes above .65 at least.

good time to buy more or wait until a potential dip?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
same…I used the swap feature in trust wallet but they ultimately end up swapping the tokens for you via uniswap
yeah I was using crypto.com to avoid gas fees, but I got a CB wallet so I might eventually use it on there....

want to get around 3 to 6k coins a week (provided it stays around this level for a few more weeks/months), might increase it more though

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hopefully atom stays above 22.50, if not 22.25. Maybe it'll do another run like last night and set a higher mark. Couldn't stay above the old trend line but there's still time and a good rest of the week of slow and steady climbing should get it settled above 24 by Labor Day.

Good to see eth still holding up. Yesterday's doji candle followed by today's huge green one show it's getting some upward momentum. It did a similar pattern on the 18th and 19th before dipping back down so let's see if it continues up or eventually dips back down to 3100 or slightly above it.

Btc looks to be at a crossroad. Close slightly red and it likely dips, maybe to 45k the lowest. Green and it'll likely test 50k again.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just got off wait list for cb card. Rewards kinda suck tho. I don't think xlm has staking on there and sending grt to stake would cost gas fee plus the other ones have a real low percentage. Good to have as a emergency card but I would get better value thru a credit card reward instead.

DzQf8xf.jpg

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
good time to buy more or wait until a potential dip?

That's if a dip even occurs below this level. Higher chance of it hitting a dollar than .50 and one is closer than the other. .60 might be the low point if not .55 but who knows. I say this run can take us anywhere from 2.50 to 5.50 dollars, low vs high point. It ran up from mid January to late March. Let me see if my math is right hopefully.

v4aYvi8.jpg

Now past results may not repeat but let's calculate anyways.

In A where my moving averages crossed it was around 5 cents. In B the high point it was at .85 cents. That's 17 times. Then in C went it crossed back down it was .45 cents so a 9x. C was in late May. Then it crossed back over in early August around .32. It did dip back down to .20 a few times but never back to the 5 cent mark. So if it did a 17x to the high when the averages crossed at 5 cents and 9x when it dipped down, then the math for this cross are .32 would be .32 times 17 would be 5.44 and for 9x would be 2.88 if it does the same thing but who knows. Now the dip down to .20 was a 4x which would make it what like 1.28 at .32 just off my head. So that may be the dip if that pattern continues. Look at the separation in the price and the orange line from A to B. It didn't touch it until it started to dip back down. And look at the separation from D to potentially E so far. The orange line currently at .41. The high point seemed to be around .47. Black line looks to have about .11 below the high. Question is would you risk the strength of the black line which from mid July to late August, like a month and a half did 30 cents and is back over the cross point at C? The dip might occur over a dollar if this keeps strengthening. Won't be surprised if by Labor Day it reaches .75 at a minimum. Get some and save some money for any dips but they get eaten quick from the looks of it.

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
"wen marketing?" :mjpls:

well they were mentioned in a Forbes article and Forbes will write a piece focused on the project real soon. The team doesn’t seem to have much marketing plans as they are laser focused on building this micro grid in Australia and producing solar panels and iot devices. They did mention advancing their ambassador program in the coming weeks and said they will be listed on a top 5 exchange within the same period of time. Research this coin and i think you’ll realize like me that this is a gem. This is not a normal bsc pump and dump type of coin. This is a long term hold that should be taken seriously. Here’s the article they were mentioned in
‘Green Bitcoin Mining’: The Big Profits In Clean Crypto

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
That's if a dip even occurs below this level. Higher chance of it hitting a dollar than .50 and one is closer than the other. .60 might be the low point if not .55 but who knows. I say this run can take us anywhere from 2.50 to 5.50 dollars, low vs high point. It ran up from mid January to late March. Let me see if my math is right hopefully.

v4aYvi8.jpg

Now past results may not repeat but let's calculate anyways.

In A where my moving averages crossed it was around 5 cents. In B the high point it was at .85 cents. That's 17 times. Then in C went it crossed back down it was .45 cents so a 9x. C was in late May. Then it crossed back over in early August around .32. It did dip back down to .20 a few times but never back to the 5 cent mark. So if it did a 17x to the high when the averages crossed at 5 cents and 9x when it dipped down, then the math for this cross are .32 would be .32 times 17 would be 5.44 and for 9x would be 2.88 if it does the same thing but who knows. Now the dip down to .20 was a 4x which would make it what like 1.28 at .32 just off my head. So that may be the dip if that pattern continues. Look at the separation in the price and the orange line from A to B. It didn't touch it until it started to dip back down. And look at the separation from D to potentially E so far. The orange line currently at .41. The high point seemed to be around .47. Black line looks to have about .11 below the high. Question is would you risk the strength of the black line which from mid July to late August, like a month and a half did 30 cents and is back over the cross point at C? The dip might occur over a dollar if this keeps strengthening. Won't be surprised if by Labor Day it reaches .75 at a minimum. Get some and save some money for any dips but they get eaten quick from the looks of it.

gotcha at bolded

Think you said the other day, where you will buy something like 10 dollars of FET a day or so (at least until it's a dollar a coin), I'm considering taking this strategy

Last edited: