1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Here is the thing the real humble kats gonna take the advice you and manny make. Do some research and make the decision and sit back.

At the end of the day you or manny ain't gave any of us in this thread bad advice. Basically yall two done helped all of us get free money. So no freaking need for us to hate or be ungrateful.
That’s love brotha :salute:
I will say this just like stocks and how solid real companies will rarely let you down.

For the most part solid projects with good teams will normally take care of you. Just look at all them meme coins and how there is no traction or how they fell and haven't come back. But them damn solid projects running they asses off now and bounced back after the short lived crash.
I’ma leave this here :sas1:
Personally..
I’ll go back to BTC later during the Bear market, the alts is where it’s at right now in this cycle imo
Think about it like this, BTC needs a lotta money to even double right now.

Might as well put it in FTM, FIL, BTT right now.
By the time BTC doubles, you’ll prolly already X’d multiple times with them.

And to finish this with some advice.
Don’t go gambling with these off-brand meme coins cause you see a lotta ppl getting money.

Most of them will lose it just as fast, focus on consistent gains with solid projects. It might not be as sexy to gamblers, but it’s more functional if you really tryna make money in a secure way.

Diversify and when a coin makes significant gains, take profit and put that profit in a longterm coin you researched properly and just wait.

We as a people need to teach eachother how to invest and trade, not to play digital dice games..
:sas2:
3-A5975-F3-B93-C-469-D-8-ABF-90-AFAE616462.png
989-DF0-FE-627-A-499-C-8788-494-ACECFA01-D.png
0-B3-A9-AD5-EE8-D-43-C2-A35-C-0811-C6-AB8631.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Arweave (AR) - Permanent storage solution for documentation, data and applications. This is Solana's current data storage solution...
arweave
Current Price: $44.06
Market Cap: 1.9 Billion
Circulating Supply: 43.8 Million
I mentioned this one yesterday and it was at $44.06, today it's up to $53.85. It moves along with SOL, so if you missed out on SOL at a lower price, you might be able to make up for it a little by getting AR.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to connect my Schwab Brokerage/One account to Coinbase so I can move investment funds from there to crypto projects. It's going through the 2 small transactions part now, but not even sure where to look to see this because the account only shows what's going on with the Stocks and ETFs I have
:jbhmm:

I had to hit up customer support just to get the bank's account number in order to enter it into Coinbase

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yall think ETH has another big drop in it soon?

Yes and no but difficult to say. Actually maybe not that big a drop or maybe no drop at all. 3050 may be the lowest. Maybe 3100 if anything but I doubt below 3k considering this recent pattern. It's been going up to this 3325 area it's currently at and then back down consistently for the recent past. Like this:

52ybvS1.jpg

Look how it's been coming down to the blue line a few times consistently these past few weeks. Eventually it's gotta break out out this flag pattern and keep going up since that's usually what the pattern signifies but who knows if that'll be soon or if another drop back down to the blue line or near it may occur. You might get a bit of savings trying to wait for that to happen or it ends up running instead. It's definitely a gamble.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Love when Atom runs cuz that means osmo and all the other tokens in the swap run too. :wow:

Currently at its highest point that it's been the past week and higher than any recent daily close during the recent run. Looks like 22.15 was the highest when it ran up big last week or week and a half ago. Back over that 22.50 line. Usually bounces back well lately after a dip. Looks like it even was down to 19.50 today and below 17.50 a few days ago so it's been holding it's own.

All these coins pretty much are. Good to see fet bouncing back today also. The one that seems slacking a bit is Link. Not too worried about it and doubt it drops back down considering the rest of the market. But seems like it's stable a bit and not much action going on. Once it breaks past $27 then I'll feel better about it but not panicking.

Don't know if I made a smart or foolish move. Last night I was messing with CB and I had a bit under $500 of zrx at around $1.06. I was like fukk it I'll try to day trade a bit and buy back if it drops to $1. I see it now at 1.10. So who knows what may happen. I'll prolly wait and see if it dips again to pick up some more or flip that money for fet or ankr if it goes up more. Or maybe buy half and use the other half for one of those two.