1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Prolly. I had one or two from shib that I think still show pending but usually it says cancelled and replaced. Where are you looking?

I'm looking on etherscan 1 to myself was completed 1 was dropped 1 is pending the other says pending but etherscan says they don't know what it is...:stopitslime:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm looking on etherscan 1 to myself was completed 1 was dropped 1 is pending the other says pending but etherscan says they don't know what it is...:stopitslime:
Oh ok. Yeah I get confused at times reading that. Hopefully it gets sorted out or these gains make up for the fees.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to connect my KuCoin account to Blockfolio, it's not syncing for some reason, anyone done this before and have any tips?

I've created the API in KuCoin, and I manually enter in the keys but it's not connecting.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I'm trying to connect my KuCoin account to Blockfolio, it's not syncing for some reason, anyone done this before and have any tips?

I've created the API in KuCoin, and I manually enter in the keys but it's not connecting.
I did it about two years ago and don’t even remember the process bruh. It wasn’t too difficult from what I remember though.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gonna look into getting a recurring buy on ADA. I have a small stack on etoro but wanna see if I build up some more now especially with the new upgrade coming later this year. Likely switch some of my Atom funds over to it soon enough when I finish stacking a few more of those. Wanna just reach a certain point on those hopefully soon before it keeps going up. I know this past few days run gonna hurt my next buy with less coins but hopefully I can reach the goal soon. Move over to cardano after since its cheaper and instead of $25 a week, can bump it to $50 and the rest of my atom money just keep it as fiat or increase eth or btc. Getting too expensive where I'm only getting a few a month. Still better than btc and eth as far as average cost goes but I feel comfortable loading money into those two consistently.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I did it about two years ago and don’t even remember the process bruh. It wasn’t too difficult from what I remember though.
Yeah, it's straight forward, that's why I'm like :dry: @ this shyt not working

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thoroughly enjoying the Solana NFT experience. Think I caught the bug. Just wanna flip and collect NFTs from now on.
This shyt is too ill.

Solanart.io
Hv8o--MuywXxGBLJz1f5fh6vgRjhG4k8m6knV3plD9c

https://coldcdn.com/api/cdn/arweave/Hv8o--MuywXxGBLJz1f5fh6vgRjhG4k8m6knV3plD9c

MIGHT MINT ME SOME COLI KICKS :banderas:

Metaplex NFT Marketplace

Last edited: