SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no…was it random?

did any activity precede it?

large deposit/withdrawal?

or was it a lack of activity?

sorry for all the questions but that’s scary if it’s just arbitrary…yet another reminder why I don’t leave anything on exchanges
Completely random. I haven't made any trades in over 6 weeks.

I've contacted the customer support so waiting for an update. I really should have taken my shyt off there but delayed buying a ledger. :mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Completely random. I haven't made any trades in over 6 weeks.

I've contacted the customer support so waiting for an update. I really should have taken my shyt off there but delayed buying a ledger. :mjcry:

damn…I hope everything works out…in addition to making sure you use a wallet, you should sign up with other US exchanges as well—gemini, binance.us, kraken bcuz another concern is not being able to sell your coins when one of these exchanges acts up…but at least you will have the option of being able to sell on another…coinbase is notorious for having site-wide issues at times during bull runs…hopefully the issue is resolved soon

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Regular binance caught me lacking brehs. Now they’re asking to verify my identity even though I was on a vpn. Moving all my shyt ASAP

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Is it possible why my eth swap trades aren't going through is maybe because I don't have enough money on my end?!? :patrice: shyts been pending for three whole days shouldn't they have refunded the money if it was insufficient?!?:what:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
questions brehs, i just got the coinbase debit card and they been giving me 4% back in stellar lumen for every purchase. iS IT worthwhile to exchange the stellar lumen to BTC or just hold stellar lumen longterm as I receive these rewards?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
IkeKUH2.jpg

Black diagonal trendline was support in the past before the market dropped. Currently trying to test that line again. Some support it seems at 22.50. And it's gone crazy since my moving average lines crossed. Won't be surprised to see some sideways movement between 22.50 and 24.50 for a bit. This breakout up today was definitely unexpected by me. Gotta see how strong support holds. Might be crazy but got me thinking that atom maybe could pass link in price one day. Wouldn't have expected that but anything is possible in crypto.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is it possible why my eth swap trades aren't going through is maybe because I don't have enough money on my end?!? :patrice: shyts been pending for three whole days shouldn't they have refunded the money if it was insufficient?!?:what:

Did you have enough gas? They don't return gas fees from what I know.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
questions brehs, i just got the coinbase debit card and they been giving me 4% back in stellar lumen for every purchase. iS IT worthwhile to exchange the stellar lumen to BTC or just hold stellar lumen longterm as I receive these rewards?
Guess it depends how much rewards you get. And how often you use the card. It's a debit card so unfortunately it's using your money right away unlike a credit card. Xlm is cheap but not sure what their outlook is. Also try not to go too crazy with the card in case there's any hidden fees or bs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did you have enough gas? They don't return gas fees from what I know.

I mean at the time I had enough but the trades been pending with minus signs it's like they took the gas but never finalized the deal on their end. It's weird... If I didn't have enough why didn't they take the whole thing or refund what I spent minute the gas fees. Kwim. :what: so the trades gonna be pending forever in limbo even though I had enough for the gas fees?!?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I mean at the time I had enough but the trades been pending with minus signs it's like they took the gas but never finalized the deal on their end. It's weird... If I didn't have enough why didn't they take the whole thing or refund what I spent minute the gas fees. Kwim. :what: so the trades gonna be pending forever in limbo even though I had enough for the gas fees?!?
Prolly. I had one or two from shib that I think still show pending but usually it says cancelled and replaced. Where are you looking?