1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i wanna throw 100 in something, any recommendations?

FET if you have coinbase. Don't know if other exchanges have it that are easily tradeable. Only like .55 per coin and can get an ok amount if it's a gamble you wanna take. Since you wanna just throw it, might as well and come see us in 6 months to tell us how it's going.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Technical astrology:russell:
Lol, aight you'll see.
oh look, Nostradamus back yall :mjgrin:

Lol y’all don’t see that this is all about to come crashing down? The signs are all there.

These rallies have been fueled by new investors with disposable income (salaries, stimmies) from COVID lockdowns. As things open up more, there won’t be more “greater fools” to bid up the prices. It’s not a coincidence that tech, NFTs, crypto and SPACs have been declining as vaccination rates have been increasing.

It’s going back to 10-15K.

Where do you predict Bitcoin will bottom out? I still believe $10-15K.

It’s over. Large holders are gonna use these bounces to offload to retail bag holders. BTC $10K coming.

Many promoting crypto are making it seem like it will go up for ever, telling people to blindly 'buy the dip' which will be disastrous when this bubble pops since rookies are buying at the top and on the way down.

Crash is gonna come before Labor Day.

My man bringing back that expert technical analysis from deleted tweets to tiktok videos.:mjlol:

Anyone reading this has been warned. You have 2 weeks till Labor day before the crypto bubble pops and it's all over.:ufdup:

lib123

All Star
Daps
oh look, Nostradamus back yall :mjgrin:

My man bringing back that expert technical analysis from deleted tweets to tiktok videos.:mjlol:

Anyone reading this has been warned. You have 2 weeks till Labor day before the crypto bubble pops and it's all over.:ufdup:

Lol I stand by that prediction. Y'all were real quite after I predicted that first May correction. Real crash is coming soon.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Saw this article for you Luna investors.

The Daily Hodl: This Surging Altcoin Is Primed to Ascend Higher, Says Crypto Trader Lark Davis.
This Surging Altcoin Is Primed to Ascend Higher, Says Crypto Trader Lark Davis | The Daily Hodl

Hopefully y'all get a crazy amount of gains.
LUNA seems to have finished Base 3, two more legs pending if all goes well :wow:
IkeKUH2.jpg

Black diagonal trendline was support in the past before the market dropped. Currently trying to test that line again. Some support it seems at 22.50. And it's gone crazy since my moving average lines crossed. Won't be surprised to see some sideways movement between 22.50 and 24.50 for a bit. This breakout up today was definitely unexpected by me. Gotta see how strong support holds. Might be crazy but got me thinking that atom maybe could pass link in price one day. Wouldn't have expected that but anything is possible in crypto.
ATOM is one of the most significant projects in the crypto space.

It’s tech is designed to grow into being the center of interoperability.

Try to look into some articles or videos about what it is, because once you understand it’s tech more in-depth it’s potential will actually surprise you a lot less

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Just started following this cosmos gaming thing on twitter. Looks like they got some things planned for the future and hopefully a few airdrops as well.

https://twitter.com/cosmosgaminghub?s=09

The next 12, 18, even 24 months gonna be exciting for this and other stuff in the crypto gaming sector. Even these next few months might have some exciting news as more stuff gets developed. I know Pika, pikacrypto.com, was working on gaming stuff too. I'm holding some so looking forward to that a bit too. Plus I know Mana and others in the sector too with potential. Let's see how things look around end of the year and see what the momentum is, but I'm optimistic.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just started following this cosmos gaming thing on twitter. Looks like they got some things planned for the future and hopefully a few airdrops as well.

https://twitter.com/cosmosgaminghub?s=09

The next 12, 18, even 24 months gonna be exciting for this and other stuff in the crypto gaming sector. Even these next few months might have some exciting news as more stuff gets developed. I know Pika, pikacrypto.com, was working on gaming stuff too. I'm holding some so looking forward to that a bit too. Plus I know Mana and others in the sector too with potential. Let's see how things look around end of the year and see what the momentum is, but I'm optimistic.
It's not surprising that gaming could end up being the vessel that further drives adoption. They've already been doing digital currency, collectibles via skins, loot packs and digital drops for years. Another one that caught my eye...

Vine’s creator is now working on NFT blockchain video games

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Do y'all trade with Blockfolio or just use it to organize your assets in one spot?

App is advertising no fees and 8% for deposits on some popular projects.

What's the catch, if any?

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally bought a hardware wallet, Ledger Nano X. Shipping was super fast. Based and ships from Paris, France via DHL, had it within 48 hours.

Had a charging problem tho. Seems to be a common issue. Here is the fix, takes under 5 minutes:

About the 1:50 mark, those 2 little connectors, you just have to push up a little. You would think for $120 they wouldn't have this issue but besides that, working well. Transferred some Bitcoin from Coinbase over to Ledger with no issues.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do y'all trade with Blockfolio or just use it to organize your assets in one spot?

App is advertising no fees and 8% for deposits on some popular projects.

What's the catch, if any?

I was wondering myself what everybody is using.

I'm making money and making good choices so that part doesn't seem to be an issue with me but I think right now I've kept it really simple. Have no idea what people talk about gas fees and stuff like that but I want to get even more into it.

Right now:

Coinbase to buy. That's it. I was looking at some others like Binance.US, Kraken, Kucoin, Gemini. Coinbase using my debit/bank card. The others want wire or ACH and then some might only have a few coins that I'm interested in that Coinbase doesn't have. Binance say they take debit card but it's never worked. Customer service seems to be horrible with all these places.

CoinMarketCap to track my portfolio - Use Our Free Crypto Portfolio Tracker | CoinMarketCap

Just got the Ledger, will dive into some tutorials, looks like you can buy via Coinify using Ledger Live. Might give that a try.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coinbase to buy. That's it. I was looking at some others like Binance.US, Kraken, Kucoin, Gemini. Coinbase using my debit/bank card. The others want wire or ACH and then some might only have a few coins that I'm interested in that Coinbase doesn't have. Binance say they take debit card but it's never worked. Customer service seems to be horrible with all these places.

coinbase/gemini are the only exchanges I feel comfortable using to deposit/withdraw cash…I am verified on kraken and binance.us bcuz better to have those accounts and not need them than to need them and not have them, but when I do pick up anything from those sites it’s strictly with crypto deposits (BTC, ETH)…I have a kucoin account for the same purpose but I am not verified with them

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I was wondering myself what everybody is using.

I'm making money and making good choices so that part doesn't seem to be an issue with me but I think right now I've kept it really simple. Have no idea what people talk about gas fees and stuff like that but I want to get even more into it.

Right now:

CoinMarketCap to track my portfolio - Use Our Free Crypto Portfolio Tracker | CoinMarketCap

Just got the Ledger, will dive into some tutorials, looks like you can buy via Coinify using Ledger Live. Might give that a try.

I mostly use Kucoin, IMO they have the best customer service out of them all.. have Tons of coins And I can up to 20X leverage without KYC.

coinbase is the absolute worst. Binance sucks too.