1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It's not surprising that gaming could end up being the vessel that further drives adoption. They've already been doing digital currency, collectibles via skins, loot packs and digital drops for years. Another one that caught my eye...

Vine’s creator is now working on NFT blockchain video games

Yup, AXIE is already doing it for example.

I’m bullish on VRA (NFT gaming)

Mass adoption from major titles will be the future. Just imagine FPS where you can buy or gamble crypto to get rare skins you can use in game, buy and sell and the Devs get a %.. that’s inevitable

This guy is the head of YouTube gaming

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yup, AXIE is already doing it for example.

I’m bullish on VRA (NFT gaming)

Mass adoption from major titles will be the future. Just imagine FPS where you can buy or gamble crypto to get rare skins you can use in game, buy and sell and the Devs get a %.. that’s inevitable

This guy is the head of YouTube gaming

Imagine a legit AAA game like Monster Hunter World, Grand Theft Auto, FortNight or Apex Legends being play to earn. Imagine if we can game for a living. :ohhh::wow:

Mr. Glass

All Star
Supporter
Daps
coinbase/gemini are the only exchanges I feel comfortable using to deposit/withdraw cash…I am verified on kraken and binance.us bcuz better to have those accounts and not need them than to need them and not have them, but when I do pick up anything from those sites it’s strictly with crypto deposits (BTC, ETH)…I have a kucoin account for the same purpose but I am not verified with them

I'm using Coinbase, Voyager, and Blockfi.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Are people still buying? Or should I wait for a dip?:patrice:

Who knows when the top is cuz right now market looking hot. It's practically already eaten up that dip plus 50k a decent support for it if it holds. In late March and April it used the area for a bit of support even tho April was a bit rougher it still held those days. March was a bounce towards ATH and while April didn't get it back up there enough, it still delayed the drop a bit until May. So if 50k holds, we can likely see a new ATH by Thanksgiving the latest. 54k looks to be the next target to hit.