1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For reasons undisclosed, I’m wondering what yall think of the recent mandates from some crypto exchanges to put every user through some type of KYC (Know Your Customer) compliance check. Basically running an identity verification check on customers before letting them transact. Do you think it’ll be a net gain for the space? Net loss? Curious as to why or why not.

Context - Binance Makes KYC Mandatory For New Users | Crypto Briefing

Please don't do it for Kucoin..:mjcry:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For reasons undisclosed, I’m wondering what yall think of the recent mandates from some crypto exchanges to put every user through some type of KYC (Know Your Customer) compliance check. Basically running an identity verification check on customers before letting them transact. Do you think it’ll be a net gain for the space? Net loss? Curious as to why or why not.

shyt, I gotta withdraw everything:beli:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
FXStreet: Triple Halving author says Ethereum will reach $150,000.
Triple Halving author says Ethereum will reach $150,000

I need that to happen in the next 2 years
full

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I gotta withdraw everything:beli:

Do you use a VPN? I use a VPN to make my BNB purchases but transfer all my coins to the Trust Wallet. If I’m understanding correctly VPN or not you’ll need verification. Guess I gotta start rocking with KuCoin for BNB purchases.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

If it's for tax purposes, then it is what it is. Long as they don't raise the tax rates. People will panic no doubt cuz they think crypto supposed to be discreet when most investors don't got nothing to hide. Of course it may open things up a bit more to scams but not sure. They gotta ensure everyone's safety if they require people's info to be shared. Not crypto but look at T-Mobile recently and all the other data breaches. Would that be different for crypto if they did that kyc thing? The centralized exchanges already have your data but the dex don't far as I know. If they don't it for reasons to prevent crime and money laundering, I'm sure the criminals will find ways around it as well as to avoid paying taxes. Might just end up hurting the people that it should be helping.

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should I jump back into Crypto?

I'm a newbie when it comes to crypto, and I put some money into BTC and ETH back in November I believe

and I took my money out before that big dip that happened a few months ago, and ofcourse I left with a nice little profit

I havent really paid attention to Crypto since then, but from what I understand, Crypto is rising again,

so I guess we havent hit a bear market yet, so should I jump back in?

@mannyrs13

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I been hearing the new burn rate is going great and the new proof of staking update should be real beneficial when that drops. Hopefully this nft craze keeps going for some time at least until eth 2.0 drops.

I thought that upgrade that happened a few weeks ago was Eth 2.0:dwillhuh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Should I jump back into Crypto?

I'm a newbie when it comes to crypto, and I put some money into BTC and ETH back in November I believe

and I took my money out before that big dip that happened a few months ago, and ofcourse I left with a nice little profit

I havent really paid attention to Crypto since then, but from what I understand, Crypto is rising again,

so I guess we havent hit a bear market yet, so should I jump back in?

@mannyrs13

Do you save any money? If so, throw some in crypto. Do like an amount a week. I think I put like $100 in eth and $75 in btc. My btc holdings not much overall but any little bit helps. You not making much money in the banks and it's a good long term growth investment. Plus eth staking helps too. Just set it and forget it and in the future you'll be better off. Even better if you're still young. I wish I would've put some into crypto consistently before covid instead of online savings accounts like Ally. Could've likely had double my money before I got in heavy. Never too late to start, just regret if you don't. And that goes for crypto, stocks, any investing. Read some books too if you can and do research in general. Get your mind right and prepared if need be.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you use a VPN? I use a VPN to make my BNB purchases but transfer all my coins to the Trust Wallet. If I’m understanding correctly VPN or not you’ll need verification. Guess I gotta start rocking with KuCoin for BNB purchases.

Always use VPN.

I'd prefer to sell everything to USDC and move it to Coinbase but you can only withdraw.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If binance catches you on a VPN kiss your money goodbye