1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm gonna either lose $127 or get rich off this random Shibasia coin I randomly came across. :yeshrug:

I see 10k profit and I'm surely out.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
It’s up over 30% in the last 24 hours, but y’all should really check out QNT and look for an entry during retrace

it’s a 5 digit token mid term, AT the very LEAST

supply is less than 15 million with only a billion market cap

Fixed.

I’d be shocked if QNT isn’t over $1k by eoy 2022. QNT at dogecoin market cap is worth $2.1k... that’s absurd if you know anything about what QNT does. I’ll need to recalculate my retirement timeline, QNT is gonna get me there sooner than I originally planned.

Do some research and grab a piece before it’s too late...

quantpedia.org

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fixed.

I’d be shocked if QNT isn’t over $1k by eoy 2022. QNT at dogecoin market cap is worth $2.1k... that’s absurd if you know anything about what QNT does. I’ll need to recalculate my retirement timeline, QNT is gonna get me there sooner than I originally planned.

Do some research and grab a piece before it’s too late...

quantpedia.org
If it dips below 100 Id like to buy another g worth

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flow (Dapper Labs) price today, FLOW marketcap, chart, and info | CoinMarketCap

Found this after someone made a thread about the company yesterday it's has been climbing ever since, usually not a fan at all of these alt coins have seen all kinds of partnerships that were supposed to happen between different coins and companies that never did but this already has nba topshot using the platform which has an official nba license...... follow the money

could be a potential wildcard
getting listed on binance in like 40 minutes :smugfavre:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: my gut been on point... it may not hit right away but when it does:wow: shoutout to everyone who copped a bit when they shyt was 0.000000000010 :russ:
Damn how many x you up? What other coins is worth getting into have about 500

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Damn how many x you up? What other coins is worth getting into have about 500
Idk :pachaha: that shyt looking crazy... I just look at cmc go on YouTube to see what the coins are and trust my gut after doing my DD to see if the project is good and where the entry price is....:manny: it doesn't always work it's always 50/50 I had a good feeling about bytecoin years ago but I didn't really capitalize off it when I had a chance...:mjcry: the thing about Shiba inu / Saitama Inu that people especially on reddit don't realize is that it's supposed to look like a meme coin but have actual utility... A purpose and if you hold on to them for a long time it pays off. That's my endgame...

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk :pachaha: that shyt looking crazy... I just look at cmc go on YouTube to see what the coins are and trust my gut after doing my DD to see if the project is good and where the entry price is....:manny: it doesn't always work it's always 50/50 I had a good feeling about bytecoin years ago but I didn't really capitalize off it when I had a chance...:mjcry: the thing about Shiba inu / Saitama Inu that people especially on reddit don't realize is that it's supposed to look like a meme coin but have actual utility... A purpose and if you hold on to them for a long time it pays off. That's my endgame...

Shiba is definitely a long term hold, but it doesn't need to rise too crazy for me (.001).

Is there any place to buy Saitama without having to swap?

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Completely new to stocks/c. My uncle made over 100k with ETH or something like that.
he was bugging me to buy some but just didn't believe til he showed me.

What are some gems i should buy as a noob?
like the next BTC or ETH

In my research the next ETH is SOL.
LINK is also an essential service to the cryptosphere.
DOT is another ETH.
Also look at VET, AXIE, I'm sure there's more.

General advice is learn what blockchain is and then choose investments that have a use case supporting the community. I personally stay away from shytcoins and memecoins, generally.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link had some support at $21 from like late February to mid June. Then dropped under it and resisted it once in early July but now its back over it. Hopefully this leads to it being support again and not another resistance. I can see it having a clear path to at least $24 if things go well. 17.50 if they don't but things look optimistic.