Damn that Saitama Inu hitting like a muthafukka today....:mjlit::mjgrin:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
damn…you mentioned this almost two 0’s ago
I first got in this past weekend and been loving it. 2% burn, 2% distribution. High supply like shib and other coins but has some momentum. Dropping on a new exchange, some bkex one I believe it's called, late tonight or whatever time it will be since it's sombre weird utc+8 time zone. I'm not good with converting unless it's US based. Anyways that should help give it some momentum. They got some wallet being worked on and I think a few other things. Almost 14k holders and feels like on Monday it was 10k so growing there. Over 54% of supply built. 46 quadrillion is a lot of coins tho but with the 2% distribution and the fact there's no vitalik for any fukkery helps. The burn wallet is the biggest. Next biggest is 1.2 quadrillion so no other wallet has more than 2% and who knows how soon that may happen if tokens keep being burnt and distributed. So any dips from whales selling are usually ate up not long after. Might be a long process to burn at least 80% of supply which is like 25% more but hopefully keeps current volume and growers. I can see it hitting 40k holders by end of August. 35k on a tapered expectations but still decent enough for the time being. Hard to say tho cuz other coins burn too and not much progress made on those but this one came in right as the market reversal starting to show so that might help.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I first got in this past weekend and been loving it. 2% burn, 2% distribution. High supply like shib and other coins but has some momentum. Dropping on a new exchange, some bkex one I believe it's called, late tonight or whatever time it will be since it's sombre weird utc+8 time zone. I'm not good with converting unless it's US based. Anyways that should help give it some momentum. They got some wallet being worked on and I think a few other things. Almost 14k holders and feels like on Monday it was 10k so growing there. Over 54% of supply built. 46 quadrillion is a lot of coins tho but with the 2% distribution and the fact there's no vitalik for any fukkery helps. The burn wallet is the biggest. Next biggest is 1.2 quadrillion so no other wallet has more than 2% and who knows how soon that may happen if tokens keep being burnt and distributed. So any dips from whales selling are usually ate up not long after. Might be a long process to burn at least 80% of supply which is like 25% more but hopefully keeps current volume and growers. I can see it hitting 40k holders by end of August. 35k on a tapered expectations but still decent enough for the time being. Hard to say tho cuz other coins burn too and not much progress made on those but this one came in right as the market reversal starting to show so that might help.

ya I feel like I’m too late…shoulda looked at it earlier when y’all mentioned it…last time @NotaPAWG warned me about getting in too late on these “meme” coins and I got burned on all of them but FEG

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Plus they burned half their supply already:wow: shyt is crazy