1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya I feel like I’m too late…shoulda looked at it earlier when y’all mentioned it…last time @NotaPAWG warned me about getting in too late on these “meme” coins and I got burned on all of them but FEG
Saitama got 8 zeroes, Shib has 5 and it's not even near ATH so imagine if Saitama matches it in price one day.

Bold prediction: Current volume and momentum hold up, I say it passes it by end of year.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Saitama got 8 zeroes, Shib has 5 and it's not even near ATH so imagine if Saitama matches it in price one day.

Bold prediction: Current volume and momentum hold up, I say it passes it by end of year.

I would be more inclined to agree if SHIB ain’t have that coinbase stimulus package waiting in the background

I might pick some up if/when it cools off

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I actually bought about a G worth last week

awesome! You’re gonna make it for sure dude, its def gonna hit at least 1k wit that supply. I bought in the 60s, a bunch of Link marines were shilling me it when it was in the 20s and I didn’t listen until it pumped to 90 when it got listed on CB then found an entry during retrace

For the most part Im just in ETH, Sol, ALBT & QNT right now and holding them all long term. Changed a lot of my trading & investing style up after the crash.

a friend of mine I’ve made through crypto got in on ETH when it was 3 bucks and he convinced me to finally get some Solana

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
awesome! You’re gonna make it for sure dude, its def gonna hit at least 1k wit that supply. I bought in the 60s, a bunch of Link marines were shilling me it when it was in the 20s and I didn’t listen until it pumped to 90 when it got listed on CB then found an entry during retrace

For the most part Im just in ETH, Sol, ALBT & QNT right now.

a friend of mine I’ve made through crypto got in on ETH when it was 3 bucks and he convinced me to finally get some Solana
Nice, Right now I'm sitting on Link, TRB, QNT and debating on SOL I keep going back on forth on if should jump into Sol, my gut tells me yes but I keep hesitating and since its pumping now....:francis:

I got QNT at 90 too on CB basically for the same reasons you listed.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Nice, Right now I'm sitting on Link, TRB, QNT and debating on SOL I keep going back on forth on if should jump into Sol, my gut tells me yes but I keep hesitating and since its pumping now....:francis:

I got QNT at 90 too on CB basically for the same reasons you listed.

I’d get Sol dude, People who been in crypto for awhile are super bullish on it. Idk if you’re apart of crypto Twitter but Gainzy convinced me to buy it and I trust his TA and fundamental outlook. It’s considered by long term crypto investors and traders who been in the space awhile as a future blue chip like ETH is

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
$4 is all it took for BTC to close green. 9 days. :wow:

Last time it hit longer by my eyes, late April to early May 2017, from 1246 to 1563 for 12 days. And that started an uptrend then that caused it to hit nearly 20k which was a previous ATH. Who knows if it can match that streak now with 3 more days to go but the potential for another run is there. Just need it to at least hold in this range for a few more days or another week. Take $5 daily gains with big drops thru out the day to pick up new recruits and then start a run in mid August.

Daps
Completely new to stocks/c. My uncle made over 100k with ETH or something like that.
he was bugging me to buy some but just didn't believe til he showed me.

What are some gems i should buy as a noob?
like the next BTC or ETH