1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh-
so the normal routine?

I got almost no money in it but have about a quad in holdings.
its like watching grass grow during a drought.

ya which is why I bailed…I think the shyt is headed toward nowhere like a lot of these failed meme coins so I bailed a while back at a 50% loss but it wasn’t really much invested…I threw it into a pot with some other money and picked up some SHIB…so if/when SHIB ever doubles then I profit on the new money in the pot and will break even on the old money from ZOOT

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
RIP ZOOT????
whats going on?
Same thing @papa surf said. Just not much going on there. Maybe has some long term potential but not much right now. Down across every time frame from 24 hours to 30 days when I checked and not much in terms of holders, like only 15k and 50% burnt. Other coins have better stats. Only had $160 worth, who knows what the original amount was, but better to flip it than to slow grind or lose it.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Still early?
Yes but it's a risk like all the other meme coins. The 2% burn plus reward helps and hopefully some whales stop selling or the holder count keeps increasing to balance it out but that should happen over time just like most of the coins. Hopefully as market starts going up some money trickles down. Gotta see where things stand on Labor Day and then Halloween not just on this coin but all of them. Throw in a comfortable amount and enjoy the 2% rewards and see what happens.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Yes but it's a risk like all the other meme coins. The 2% burn plus reward helps and hopefully some whales stop selling or the holder count keeps increasing to balance it out but that should happen over time just like most of the coins. Hopefully as market starts going up some money trickles down. Gotta see where things stand on Labor Day and then Halloween not just on this coin but all of them. Throw in a comfortable amount and enjoy the 2% rewards and see what happens.
You got another alt coin

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gas ridiculously high right now so no moves gonna be made for the time being on any of these coins. I'm seeing like over $450. Hopefully that means eth gonna go up today again.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You got another alt coin
They all alts technically. I got big ones like eth, medium ones like link and atom, small ones like amp, and random micro ones like trdg that I got last night. Far as ones like saitama, I have feg, kishu, emax, shib and it's family of bone and leash on their swap as well as pika and it's family of thunder and rai but not much there anyways. Ones I consistently add to is btc, eth, algo, link and atom. The last two I'll stop adding when I reach a certain coin amount and use that money to add more btc and pay off some credit cards. Algo I like cuz of the earning interest so who knows if I'll keep adding to that. Long as it's cheap it helps.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Gas ridiculously high right now so no moves gonna be made for the time being on any of these coins. I'm seeing like over $450. Hopefully that means eth gonna go up today again.

That’s because a lot of transactions being made because Crypto Punks

I’m hoping to try and get a Paralell NFT drop tonight but doubt I’ll get one

these are gonna be huge, ROI worth it