1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Fixed.

I’d be shocked if QNT isn’t over $1k by eoy 2022. QNT at dogecoin market cap is worth $2.1k... that’s absurd if you know anything about what QNT does. I’ll need to recalculate my retirement timeline, QNT is gonna get me there sooner than I originally planned.

Do some research and grab a piece before it’s too late...

quantpedia.org

Def Could see it hitting 1k by the end of this year if BTC shoots back to it HIGH

The max supply is less than BTC, 14.6 million.. the circulating supply is at 12 million..when the supply starts to dry up :sas2:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@ORDER_66 so much hate going on in these discords. :mjlol:

One guy in the shib one hating heavy on saitama with a bunch of foolishness how its nothing compared to shib and shib the greatest crypto of all time, yet he has money in saitama. :deadmanny:

Talking about its a pump and dump yet thats what shib seems to be doing after its ATH. :unimpressed:

I saved his name so if Saitama does hopefully increase big, I can laugh at him. :lolbron:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
About to cop some AMP, seems like a great pick up for the long haul (good future utility case/on CB and pretty cheap as well).

Anybody up on RSR?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Need alts to start to take flight.
Soon breh soon. :lolbron:

Bout to make it 10 green days in a row for Eth, and Btc. In fact, this looking to be the first day since May 8 that bitcoin closes above the ichimoku cloud. After that day was when the drop started, but now it's back above it. This weekend is crucial to end the week on a positive note for it and all the coins. Yesterday it posted a long legged doji candle which is basically not much difference between open and close signifying indecision. Neither bulls or bears had the advantage and this was on an uptrend so the bulls could've gotten tired and caused a drop but the next day is always the important one after that type of candle and the bulls took control today and dominated! Up trend continues!

Link doing great today too. Lots of coins are.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Enough about saitama. Shiba gotta pump :sadcam:
fukk it, why not both? Shiba gotta start burning coins more consistently in order to do something. the major coins are bouncing back so hopefully that leads into some money trickling into these micro caps but nothing is guaranteed in this market. Best thing going for shiba right now is staking for bone and eth rewards. thats whats keeping me there. hopefully price of shib goes up over time again and bone does too so when the hold on my coins is done it'll be a decent amount. but they just don't have much momentum. people were saying it was gonna be on CB Pro real soon and that may definitely help it out but who knows for how long or if at all. Etoro just listed it this week to little fanfare. The excitement for the coin just isn't there right now like it was when everyone saw the initial increase in price. Its prolly not gaining a consistently high number of investors like it was before. Sure new people may get in when it goes on CB Pro but I think that most of the people who wanted to get in before, already did. Even if it was thru uniswap which is more difficult. Most of the investors are likely young people, that are technologically savy so setting up a metamask wouldn't have been as complicated. Or anyone else that already had experience buying stuff on there. Might get an increase in holders on CB Pro and maybe even main coinbase but I doubt it be too much. I doubt it touches over a million holders. But if theres a burn, then we definitely seeing some decent gains again. lets see where we stand on halloween.