1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got in Saturday morning or real late Friday night cuz pic all the talk you kept mentioning on it. :salute:

Said fukk it and threw down for 1 trillion but ended up with like 980 billion either cuz of fees or conversion from usdc since that's what I swapped or who knows what. Hopefully I reach 1 trillion by Halloween with the rewards. Anyways I've been happy with my decision so far. Glad I got in right before falling asleep that night and still had some functioning brain to do so. Let's keep the momentum going and burn another zero this week. 53.8% burnt and I think we can hit at least 55% by Labor Day. :lawd:

This shyt is crazy I spent $20 for 300 billion tokens and shyt is near $300 outta nowhere!!!:bryan: as long as it keeps eating zeroes IDGAF!!!:banderas:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
where the telegram for this breh? website and socials for it look very lack luster
Official TG is
DRIP. (Forex Shark) is the dev. There's several TGs and youtubers that promote it heavily as well. Check out Bartertown. Breh promotes and discusses all kinds of other shyt as well. Solid community. BarterTown Conglomerate chat

Edit: Link to user guide/tutorial

You need a buddy address/wallet to join as there's a team aspect to it as well.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Last two hours? Real or pump?
Real. Gonna be a good week. I predict about 5% gain at least in the top projects on the board. Might not moon fast since we gotta save some energy but it'll be a nice and steady climb back up. Might have a few periods of drops to build some support across some stuff but overall should be up. Eth upgrade coming next Wednesday likely so this the final full week before that so lots of interest leading towards that. Asia getting us off to a great start. Need everyone else to keep it going.