1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Looks like they tried to short squeeze and bitcoin said fukk you, we gonna pump real quick and cancel their trade out. That's a 1 minute chart so a quick pump and dump to eliminate some short sellers. But I'm no expert so could be wrong.

Good fukk them hedge funds...:lolbron: they thought we forgot about gme :ufdup:hope they keep losing money...

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Official TG is
DRIP. (Forex Shark) is the dev. There's several TGs and youtubers that promote it heavily as well. Check out Bartertown. Breh promotes and discusses all kinds of other shyt as well. Solid community. BarterTown Conglomerate chat

Edit: Link to user guide/tutorial

You need a buddy address/wallet to join as there's a team aspect to it as well.

I think you need to lead with this breh.
I've been looking into this because you've been posting it, but the only way you can buy is by getting under someone else? :francis:
And it being locked for a yr? You're definitely gonna get paid because you've got in early, that's dope. Truly.
But I wonder if the ppl getting in now will have nothing to collect after having their funds locked for a year while the early adopters get out and drain the pool/price?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
All I'm hoping is for hydra meld and sundaeswap to launch their dex's properly, if you've got ada stake some of it into one of the meld pools or sundaeswap pool when it releases, could make a nice chunk of change for getting a free airdrop staking ada.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I think you need to lead with this breh.
I've been looking into this because you've been posting it, but the only way you can buy is by getting under someone else? :francis:
And it being locked for a yr? You're definitely gonna get paid because you've got in early, that's dope. Truly.
But I wonder if the ppl getting in now will have nothing to collect after having their funds locked for a year while the early adopters get out and drain the pool/price?
You get yours regardless. The team aspect is there as an incentive to shill it and spread the word but I don't care about that shyt honestly. There's a risk of the price dropping for sure, but even still, you can compound for as long as you like regardless of the price or who you added as a buddy to get in before you start claiming out. If I were getting in now, I'd just plan to compound for at least a half a year or even more.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You get yours regardless. The team aspect is there as an incentive to shill it and spread the word but I don't care about that shyt honestly. There's a risk of the price dropping for sure, but even still, you can compound for as long as you like regardless of the price or who you added as a buddy to get in before you start claiming out. If I were getting in now, I'd just plan to compound for at least a half a year or even more.
Do you manually compound or is it automatic?
Also, so you can pull out whenever or is it locked for 365 days?
How many ppl are in the group you're in?

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Do you manually compound or is it automatic?
Also, so you can pull out whenever or is it locked for 365 days?
How many ppl are in the group you're in?
Compounding is manual. You can't pull out your full deposit. You get 1% of whatever your deposit back every day (which stops when you've claimed 365% of your deposit amount) . So to get a return on your initial deposit if you claimed that 1% everyday would take about 110 days if the token price stayed the same. The team Im in has over 200 members. The team lead does all kinds of random airdrops which I don't really follow, but it's cool to get extra DRIP I guess .

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This what potentially awaits us this week and the next if things go well. I give you Exhibit A:

V0B57Ef.jpg

As you can see in (A) the black line crossed over the orange line and in (B) the price went over the red cloud. This was back in April 2020 at around $200 and went up to nearly $500 over time.

Now we have Exhibit B:

RpEsHAn.jpg

Another instance of the price going above the red cloud (A) and the blue line above the orange line already. This was around November 2020. Price looked to go up to about $850. Oh but wait. Here comes Exhibit C.

Exhibit C:

GRyBT11.jpg

Theres the (A) from exhibit B back in November and there's the price around $4200 in May. So that brings us to the most important exhibit of all.

Exhibit D:

Y0cLKW6.jpg

So if the black line crossing over the orange line, plus the small blue line crossing over the small red line (A), and the price going over the cloud (B), plus the double bottom pattern made in (C) which is a reversal pattern, lead to huge gains as evident in the previous three evidences provided? Then that must mean one thing. Make it happen again and :wow::blessed:.

One day at a time. :lawd:

Defense rests. Case closed. :troll:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Looked like it was a tough battle for Atom over the weekend. Closed at 11.39 on Thursday evening and opened at 11.45 Sunday evening. Least we didn't let the bears win. Hopefully some decent volume occurs this week and it doesn't remain around 11.50-12 for long.