1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah breh do more DD :jawalrus:. It's not a shytcoin token you cop from just swapping. I've posted about it a couple times to put brehs on. Go to
drip.community. It's a platform on BSC that gives 1% per day on staked deposits. Kinda like a CD.

Here's a great breakdown of how and why it works.

Plenty of other info on YouTube and such but it's legit. I can basically claim 1K a day after a initial 5k deposit. But I'm just compounding everyday until I get to 10k DRIP. Checkout Stunna Breezy or Bartertown on youtube.

based on volume though right, if people ain't buying enough of it daily you don't get much/any?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
based on volume though right, if people ain't buying enough of it daily you don't get much/any?
The game here goes way beyond that. You buy and stake whatever you buy for a guaranteed 365% return on the number of tokens you stake, dripped out at 1% daily. You can compound that 1% to extend your gains or claim that 1% and cash out to BNB. From here there's all kinds of strategies to claim/compound to get to where you want to be from an ROI/maximal daily return standpoint. The price of the DRIP Token has been as high as $50 from a previous base of $5 and a low of $2. There's currently over 4000 people staking to the Faucet contract and growing. The only trick now is the price of the token not seemingly having a floor from 50 as it's currently at 31. You can jump into with a minimum of 1 token to get familiar with how it works. It seems complicated but it's really not. Im leveraging it basically as a secondary retirement and so far this shyt has me on a nice path :whew:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
These crypto pumps are amazing
:wow:

Watching amp fall into the 3’s then double today. shyt is pumping right now just to be dumped again. The psychology of this is all amazing. Some panic sold while others hopped on and quickly doubled their money.
:wow:

And soon triple our money. :wow:

I just noticed I had like 6000 amp on coinbase. One of those random coins I don't keep up with like eth and link so I barely notice it. I think it looks ready to go on a run. A good week coming up to end the month will help. Above .07500 this week and might test ATH by Labor Day.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
SAITAMA INU:gladbron:
I got in Saturday morning or real late Friday night cuz pic all the talk you kept mentioning on it. :salute:

Said fukk it and threw down for 1 trillion but ended up with like 980 billion either cuz of fees or conversion from usdc since that's what I swapped or who knows what. Hopefully I reach 1 trillion by Halloween with the rewards. Anyways I've been happy with my decision so far. Glad I got in right before falling asleep that night and still had some functioning brain to do so. Let's keep the momentum going and burn another zero this week. 53.8% burnt and I think we can hit at least 55% by Labor Day. :lawd:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The game here goes way beyond that. You buy and stake whatever you buy for a guaranteed 365% return on the number of tokens you stake, dripped out at 1% daily. You can compound that 1% to extend your gains or claim that 1% and cash out to BNB. From here there's all kinds of strategies to claim/compound to get to where you want to be from an ROI/maximal daily return standpoint. The price of the DRIP Token has been as high as $50 from a previous base of $5 and a low of $2. There's currently over 4000 people staking to the Faucet contract and growing. The only trick now is the price of the token not seemingly having a floor from 50 as it's currently at 31. You can jump into with a minimum of 1 token to get familiar with how it works. It seems complicated but it's really not. Im leveraging it basically as a secondary retirement and so far this shyt has me on a nice path :whew:
where the telegram for this breh? website and socials for it look very lack luster