1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Link needs to overcome this potential gravestone doji by end of day. Likely to fall tomorrow if not cuz it's Sunday and volume usually low. Don't expect it to moon as quickly as the other coins tho so long as it remains stable it should be ok. Won't be surprised to see it drop below 15 again unless there's another market run next week.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Weekly reminder to get into DRIP if you haven't already. Best long term passive income strategy in crypto IMO.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Nah breh do more DD :jawalrus:. It's not a shytcoin token you cop from just swapping. I've posted about it a couple times to put brehs on. Go to
drip.community. It's a platform on BSC that gives 1% per day on staked deposits. Kinda like a CD.

Here's a great breakdown of how and why it works.

Plenty of other info on YouTube and such but it's legit. I can basically claim 1K a day after a initial 5k deposit. But I'm just compounding everyday until I get to 10k DRIP. Checkout Stunna Breezy or Bartertown on youtube.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps

Yep. Once you get in, you won't be able to get out lol. I was invested in a similar crypto (Not giving them free promotion) and as soon as they started up their hype train again, I got all the way out. Someone else had like 20-30 grand stuck in it lol. That's not to say that this won't take off, but people should understand that once they get in, they aren't getting out anytime soon.