1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
A few days ago? :jbhmm:

I don't remember that. You don't look familiar either but maybe you just don't come around too often. :jbhmm:

I don’t come in here often. I just came in here a few days ago to put y’all on to that moonshot gem Earnable when I saw everyone in here having a mental breakdown about the market dip. That moon shot went up 10x from the time I posted it btw I hope y’all got in

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don’t come in here often. I just came in here a few days ago to put y’all on to that moonshot gem Earnable when I saw everyone in here having a mental breakdown about the market dip. That moon shot went up 10x from the time I posted it btw I hope y’all got in
I think I remember you mentioning it. Yeah I remember now. Sucks that it's a bsc token since I don't have access to binance but glad to hear you got a come up. Hopefully others did as well. :salute:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How is staking shiba going on shiba swap?
Rewards went down since the event ended, especially on the liquidity pools. Staking gets you bone tho and I have over a billion shib so it's not too bad. I'll give you a rundown on it when I get home a bit later. They release rewards every week for all 3 coins. I was stacking bone rewards on the liquidity pool then pulling out to stake but the apr is lower. Still a good play over time since bone has a limited supply smaller than shib.

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
I think I remember you mentioning it. Yeah I remember now. Sucks that it's a bsc token since I don't have access to binance but glad to hear you got a come up. Hopefully others did as well. :salute:

theres a work around for it if you ever wanna fukk with it. I’ll be glad to help out. I can’t use binance either cause it’s banned here in NY

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Originalman for this past week I made 13.85 bone woofable and 28.12 unwoofable, cuz 67% locked for 6 months. I added about 175 million SHIB cuz I removed my liquidity in the shib-bone pool since the apr was lowering. On my 1 leash I got 4 and 8 on bone, and for bone unwoofable I got 189 unwoofable out of 1000 but I claimed the ones I could and added more to staking and to the bone-eth pool cuz its still the best pool out there. Of course I was making like 10 bone an hour during the liquidity event and in the past 32 hours which looks to be the last time i claimed rewards in the pool, I've made 56 bone. not bad but not as great as before. but they mined a huge amount of coins and now it slows down over time. I have 2858 locked until January 2nd, on the LP already and hopefully the price of bone goes up more. And thats not counting the staking coins and rewards which will grow over time.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Originalman for this past week I made 13.85 bone woofable and 28.12 unwoofable, cuz 67% locked for 6 months. I added about 175 million SHIB cuz I removed my liquidity in the shib-bone pool since the apr was lowering. On my 1 leash I got 4 and 8 on bone, and for bone unwoofable I got 189 unwoofable out of 1000 but I claimed the ones I could and added more to staking and to the bone-eth pool cuz its still the best pool out there. Of course I was making like 10 bone an hour during the liquidity event and in the past 32 hours which looks to be the last time i claimed rewards in the pool, I've made 56 bone. not bad but not as great as before. but they mined a huge amount of coins and now it slows down over time. I have 2858 locked until January 2nd, on the LP already and hopefully the price of bone goes up more. And thats not counting the staking coins and rewards which will grow over time.

Sounds good man. I am gonna try it this weekend shyt got me totally confused on the best way to make money on shiba swap. I got 70 million Shiba so I am trying to figure out the most efficient way to make money on shiba swap. Whether that is to dig or bury. shyt confusing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol y’all was just in here crying a few days ago. Can’t be a prisoner of the moment with this crypto shyt

literally no one was doing that lol

…and pleased don’t be fooled by 1 step forward after 3 steps back

nothing wrong with pointing out the situation and how to eat in the strong likelihood the market is heading where it is

Last edited: