1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
If history holds true, this would be the time to exit your positions in those ... questionable alt coins you might be holding. If they arent rock solid, bail now before you end up in the red. When the bear market truly takes hold, people tend to sell their alts and consolidate into BTC and ETH in search of safety from the drops. Others just sell off and leave the market completely. But you don't want to be bag holding something that never returns.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If history holds true, this would be the time to exit your positions in those ... questionable alt coins you might be holding. If they arent rock solid, bail now before you end up in the red. When the bear market truly takes hold, people tend to sell their alts and consolidate into BTC and ETH in search of safety from the drops. Others just sell off and leave the market completely. But you don't want to be bag holding something that never returns.
What is considered rock solid? Cuz based on recent actions by governments and whales, don't matter what the project is, if they wanna drive the price down, they will. Ain't nothing safe against the elite higher powers. They spread FUD and nobody can stop it.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is considered rock solid? Cuz based on recent actions by governments and whales, don't matter what the project is, if they wanna drive the price down, they will. Ain't nothing safe against the elite higher powers. They spread FUD and nobody can stop it.

The usual suspect include....

BNB XRP DOT LINK ADA SOL XLM EGLD VET FIL AAVE ALGO HBAR ATOM UNI SUSHI XMR

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I said I was hodling and that we needed less panickers and more new investors but I contradicted myself and sold. :francis:

Diamond hands became paper after asking the developers on twitter whether staking would be available on eth like it is on bsc and being told that no DApps would be built on eth cuz of the fees. So I sold all my coins. All 20 million of them where I was #309 on the list. So goodbye Kangal and hello to these 12 new Link coins. Praying for those still in it. :lawd:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I said I was hodling and that we needed less panickers and more new investors but I contradicted myself and sold. :francis:

Diamond hands became paper after asking the developers on twitter whether staking would be available on eth like it is on bsc and being told that no DApps would be built on eth cuz of the fees. So I sold all my coins. All 20 million of them where I was #309 on the list. So goodbye Kangal and hello to these 12 new Link coins. Praying for those still in it. :lawd:

aren’t the fees supposed to be lower after that new upgrade in August?:dwillhuh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
2050 a decent support area for ETH and its currently slightly above it. Its bounced off it a few times past few months. Another good one is 1750. If it dips below that again, strong chance of a bounce back. Touched 1720 on Tuesday and already up over $300 since then. Anyone that picks and chooses their buys should target that area if it drops again anytime in the future. Of course its currently back up above the upward trend line and a strong break above 2050 may prevent a 1750 test for the time being. Stay above 2050 for the rest of the month and be looking good for August.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Saitama Inu :ohhh:

giphy.gif

:blessed:

Last edited: