1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
do you know how a bear market s defined?
Man I really don't care, it's the same shyt that always happens, we retail investors go crazy losing our minds cause we can't stand the thought of our crypto not exploding within 6 months meanwhile billions of dollars worth of btc and eth are getting hoarded like crazy publicly and everyone's first response is to sell. It's always the same shyt every single time so no I don't give a fukk this shyt is infuriating, fukk fukk fukk

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I really don't care, it's the same shyt that always happens, we retail investors go crazy losing our minds cause we can't stand the thought of our crypto not exploding within 6 months meanwhile billions of dollars worth of btc and eth are getting hoarded like crazy publicly and everyone's first response is to sell. It's always the same shyt every single time so no I don't give a fukk this shyt is infuriating, fukk fukk fukk

it’s entirely of you’re doing…you’re creating an argument that wasn’t discussed in here :wtf:

Daps
You nikkas are legit crazy, btc at anything above 20k IS NOT a bear market, like do you nikkas pay attention to anything besides the dollar price? Acting like this shyt is 9k again, it's still 30k df. Spoiled ass nikkas start wining cause the price ain't at 100k when historically bull runs happen the year after the halving and then culminate the following year into an actual bear market. No wonder rich people own everything

Who are you mad at? I don’t even see posters complaining like that

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:russ:lol got a brother wanting to save up a little to go shopping in the near future for some BTC and ETH....2024 will be balling outta control:wow:

Hopefully sooner. I'm tryna avoid getting a real job and retire already. Of course crypto and stocks dipping aren't helping. Need to find other ways to make money. Forex helping but not enough. I'll hodl til I can't hodl any longer. :mjcry:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully sooner. I'm tryna avoid getting a real job and retire already. Of course crypto and stocks dipping aren't helping. Need to find other ways to make money. Forex helping but not enough. I'll hodl til I can't hodl any longer. :mjcry:

at the bolded, I'm with you 100% hodl gang in the building :blessed::mjcry::mjcry:

LINK under 15, definitely testing me right now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said things were starting to feel bearish a month ago and got shytted on lol. If there was some even chop on these charts I'd feel more optimistic, but it's more of a slow decent downwards for a lot of tokens. I'm just gonna stack bread and prep for the next bull run (unless some stuff takes a sharp plunge and I'm able to scalp in the meantime). I learned, made and lost A LOT during the last few months, on some true trial by fire type shyt, so next time shyt gets popping I'm prepped to make a lot of bread.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I said things were starting to feel bearish a month ago and got shytted on lol. If there was some even chop on these charts I'd feel more optimistic, but it's more of a slow decent downwards for a lot of tokens. I'm just gonna stack bread and prep for the next bull run (unless some stuff takes a sharp plunge and I'm able to scalp in the meantime). I learned, made and lost A LOT during the last few months, on some true trial by fire type shyt, so next time shyt gets popping I'm prepped to make a lot of bread.

All that profit GONE :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Uptown Bronx
Not sure if you guys are into crypto moonshots, but this joint right here is a gem. Went in with 1bnb and already got .4 back just for holding it for a day. Will probably have .8 bnb in passive income for no reason. Pretty good use case for a shytcoin. also has potential to hit 1m market cap. Developers doxxed and all that as well.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not sure if you guys are into crypto moonshots, but this joint right here is a gem. Went in with 1bnb and already got .4 back just for holding it for a day. Will probably have .8 bnb in passive income for no reason. Pretty good use case for a shytcoin. also has potential to hit 1m market cap. Developers doxxed and all that as well.

How does this work???:patrice: