1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
You nikkas are legit crazy, btc at anything above 20k IS NOT a bear market, like do you nikkas pay attention to anything besides the dollar price? Acting like this shyt is 9k again, it's still 30k df. Spoiled ass nikkas start wining cause the price ain't at 100k when historically bull runs happen the year after the halving and then culminate the following year into an actual bear market. No wonder rich people own everything

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Look at the 2017 and 2013 charts and thank me later

I hear you bro, respect. I didn't actually mean like we're in a bear market, just that it's trending down right now. I know the market goes in cycles (especially around 2013/2017 where things were really real)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas are legit crazy, btc at anything above 20k IS NOT a bear market, like do you nikkas pay attention to anything besides the dollar price? Acting like this shyt is 9k again, it's still 30k df. Spoiled ass nikkas start wining cause the price ain't at 100k when historically bull runs happen the year after the halving and then culminate the following year into an actual bear market. No wonder rich people own everything

dude calm down…no one said we are in a bear market but I am preparing folks for the reality that it is coming…and it’s ok to quote me as we discuss it reasonably/respectfully…I’m the only one saying it and I’m not “nikkas”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…historically bull runs happen the year after the halving and then culminate the following year into an actual bear market.

…and I am holding out some measure of hope that this continues and have stated such but I’m not entirely keeping my fingers crossed for it…if it does bounce back tho it will be over in a matter of months and folks need to be prepared for it

even tho I’m still very much bearish…I’m still holding out a slight measure of hope for a run from late oct. - early jan. if this run is really going to mirror 2017…ran from feb. to may/june…cooled off in july, aug. (something called “ghost month” in china), and sept. (more chinese FUD) before it picked up again at the end of the year

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We just had a run ($3k to $50k BTC, $100 to $4k ETH) which lasted nearly a year.

Don’t mean to rain on anyone’s parade but it’s logical to expect a bear market. Personally anticipating sub $1k ETH long before ATHs are tested, more than happy to be proven wrong

So the next bullrun gonna be from 30k to 500k and 1k to 40k! :blessed:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

do you know how a bear market s defined?