1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this is truly a bear market want this shyt to hurry up and crash. So I can dump some money in eth and bitcoin. The not look at it for 2 or 3 years when the bull market comes again.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s 2019 got anything to do with current situation?

same cyclical shyt…everything will get “wiped”…just a matter of what will bounce back aside from BTC, ETH and yes even DOGE at this point…wait and see

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
We need to spread positivity instead of fear. Instead of "crypto prices are going down" should be "crypto prices are cheap and have the potential to go up". We need more hodlers not more panickers. Whales sell 100 bitcoins? Get new people buying in and joining for the next run. Same with any other coin. The potential to make money is there but not if everyone is in a panic. We need more people joining in and dollar cost averaging as much as possible. Of course only investing what they can afford but still something. $50 a week can go a long way by end of year if the market bounces back by then. Fear of government regulation is intended to scare people away yet they stacking up themselves and so are other countries. They want people to sell so they can buy cheap and sell it to us at higher prices and higher tax rates. We need as many people as possible trying to better their financial future and invest. Banks ain't gonna pay you shyt so might as well put your money to work. There's opportunity out there, seize it!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We need to spread positivity instead of fear. Instead of "crypto prices are going down" should be "crypto prices are cheap and have the potential to go up". We need more hodlers not more panickers. Whales sell 100 bitcoins? Get new people buying in and joining for the next run. Same with any other coin. The potential to make money is there but not if everyone is in a panic. We need more people joining in and dollar cost averaging as much as possible. Of course only investing what they can afford but still something. $50 a week can go a long way by end of year if the market bounces back by then. Fear of government regulation is intended to scare people away yet they stacking up themselves and so are other countries. They want people to sell so they can buy cheap and sell it to us at higher prices and higher tax rates. We need as many people as possible trying to better their financial future and invest. Banks ain't gonna pay you shyt so might as well put your money to work. There's opportunity out there, seize it!

Exactly my picks in my wallet is still holding value especially my $WOMI and $Shiba :dahell: remember it's only a loss if you sell

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Exactly my picks in my wallet is still holding value especially my $WOMI and $Shiba :dahell: remember it's only a loss if you sell
I haven't even been able to check my shibaswap staking rewards since I been on vacation until tomorrow morning but according to debank I've earned like 850 bone thru farming since I left on Saturday morning. That's free money they giving me practically. It'll all work out in the long run. We just started the third quarter. Let's see where we all stand at the end of the quarter on September 30th. Hopefully we get some new shibmates, I mean shipmates :mjgrin:, and don't have anybody jumping overboard.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I need 52 link to hit 3k possible final goal. I'm putting in $100 on the 1st and 15th monthly. At current price around 14 that's 7 coins each buy. 5 months left and 2 buys a month is 10 buys. That's 70 coins which passes my goal before end of year. Hopefully we get a bit more of a dip before end of July so my 08/01 buy can be more than 7 and same with the one on the 15th. Reach 3000 asap and then move that bimonthly money to the eth fund. My atom is 55 away from 2k at $75 twice a month but I get staking rewards on that so it's much easier. Need to hurry and finish reaching those goals and then use the money to pay some cc debt and add more to eth staking every month. Hopefully I can add 2.5 more eth 2.0 by end of year.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I need 52 link to hit 3k possible final goal. I'm putting in $100 on the 1st and 15th monthly. At current price around 14 that's 7 coins each buy. 5 months left and 2 buys a month is 10 buys. That's 70 coins which passes my goal before end of year. Hopefully we get a bit more of a dip before end of July so my 08/01 buy can be more than 7 and same with the one on the 15th. Reach 3000 asap and then move that bimonthly money to the eth fund. My atom is 55 away from 2k at $75 twice a month but I get staking rewards on that so it's much easier. Need to hurry and finish reaching those goals and then use the money to pay some cc debt and add more to eth staking every month. Hopefully I can add 2.5 more eth 2.0 by end of year.

3k link?!?!:ohhh::salute::wow::banderas:links on the chain got @mannyrs13 feeling icy.

I'm trying to get on your level fam..one day bruh, one day

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
What happened to the folks that bought in in the 60s and 50s?.....:merchant:

w1xKWVR.png