mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Anyone here able to live off crypto?
No but that's the dream. :mjcry:

Someone that got in early and is in stuff that has staking might be able to. Now's a good time to load up on ETH cuz it's got staking setup for 2.0. Load up on some low price coins too for the next bull run hopefully soon and get that residual income from staking.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No but that's the dream. :mjcry:

Someone that got in early and is in stuff that has staking might be able to. Now's a good time to load up on ETH cuz it's got staking setup for 2.0. Load up on some low price coins too for the next bull run hopefully soon and get that residual income from staking.
yeah still kicking myself for selling mine last year :(

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Did most of the legit projects bounce back after the last bear market? I’m thinking about buying DOT if it goes below $10 and holding it on Celsius.

Fam… you got a pic link to your avi, I want to make it my phone background :mjlol::russ:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Fam… you got a pic link to your avi, I want to make it my phone background :mjlol::russ:

5-AA9-D87-A-39-ED-4-D6-B-953-E-F3680-EF49-BC6.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that other shoe about to drop

but that won’t be the end of it

after it drops…it’ll then start stomping on these coins’ necks

and then it’ll continue to kick them shyts a few times :russ:

but IT WILL PAY if you stick around to pick up the pieces IF they're the right projects

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
that other shoe about to drop

but that won’t be the end of it

after it drops…it’ll then start stomping on these coins’ necks

and then it’ll continue to kick them shyts a few times :russ:

but IT WILL PAY if you stick around to pick up the pieces IF they're the right projects

:russ::ohhh::lupe: man the keywords "right projects" is what scares me (BTC and ETH I know but picking others are more of a roll of the dice)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
here’s some cautionary info regarding what was once believed to be an aspiring top-tier project (XCP) just so I don’t come across as providing too pretty a picture bcuz every project isn’t going to survive what looks like an impending bear market which can realistically last years…I remember this project cuz I was looking at an old thread and seeing posts excited about the future of this coin

was ranked #71 on CMC at a price of $16 on june 2017…it dropped in ranking during the crypto price explosion in january 2018 to #147 but the price shot up to $60…some sold…some held it thinking it could run higher if it survived the bear market…that shyt is now ranked #3889 at $1.43 and hardly any volume to move it…so hodl doesn’t always work if the project you’re in isn’t sustainable

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
here’s some cautionary info regarding what was once believed to be an aspiring top-tier project (XCP) just so I don’t come across as providing to pretty a picture bcuz every project is it going to survive what looks like an impending bear market which can realistically last years…I remember this project cuz I was looking at an old thread and seeing posts excited about the future of this coin

was ranked #71 on CMC at a price of $16 on june 2017…it dropped in ranking during the crypto price explosion in january 2018 to #147 but the price shot up to $60…some sold…some held it thinking it could run higher if it survived the bear market…that shyt is now ranked #3889 at $1.43 and hardly any volume to move it…so hodl doesn’t always work if the project you’re in isn’t sustainable
:francis::picard::mjcry: pours out a little OE for the homies hodl'n that project too long

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ::ohhh::lupe: man the keywords "right projects" is what scares me (BTC and ETH I know but picking others are more of a roll of the dice)

it really should…read what I wrote above about XCP…honestly anything outside of the top 25 feels like a crapshoot…and even that provides no guarantees…neither does top 10 status…the one good thing about the SEC stepping in even tho it fukked shyt up for a long time, is that it solidified coinbase’s position in the game and the coins that get listed on its exchange…imo that provides some sort of a safety net when it comes to these projects

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis::picard::mjcry: pours out a little OE for the homies hodl'n that project too long

bruh I was in that old thread and I legit felt sad…bcuz all the signs were there that the bear market was setting it’s claws in and we were all so optimistic about the market correcting itself…there were so many alt projects we were still excited about at the time…none of them shyts bounced back…and what bothered me is I sold out of them but others held them shyts for years waiting for the market to thrive again thinking their bags would bounce back and they didn’t

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
bruh I was in that old thread and I legit felt sad…bcuz all the signs were there that the bear market was setting it’s claws in and we were all so optimistic about the market correcting itself…there were so many alt projects we were still excited about at the time…none of them shyts bounced back…and what bothered me is I sold out of them but others held them shyts for years waiting for the market to thrive again thinking their bags would bounce back and they didn’t

damn, so what's going on now if we're indeed hitting the bear market probably feels like a repeat in some ways (History doesn't always repeat itself, but it often rhymes)