1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anything special on 8/4??? :patrice:

my bad…I forgot to add the post I was responding too…london hard fork…a hard fork is always good and is usually reflected in the market even during rough times…it should experience a decent uptick at the least as we draw nearer to the date…nothing major tho

ETH got a new update coming next month that'll likely mean burning coins plus they got staking already starting and likely expanding bigger coming soon.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
dh12CY5.png

why so quiet ?
everything gonna be quiet until august, maybe even until Labor Day. But nows the time for patience and for outsiders to start getting in cuz I say by Halloween its gonna be live in here again.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
everything gonna be quiet until august, maybe even until Labor Day. But nows the time for patience and for outsiders to start getting in cuz I say by Halloween its gonna be live in here again.

even tho I’m still very much bearish…I’m still holding out a slight measure of hope for a run from late oct. - early jan. if this run is really going to mirror 2017…ran from feb. to may/june…cooled off in july, aug. (something called “ghost month” in china), and sept. (more chinese FUD) before it picked up again at the end of the year

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean the market is still slumped over, nothing moving that much...:francis: what else is there to talk about???

Anything special on 8/4??? :patrice:
Binance the biggest exchange is looking like it's in trouble...... there is loads to talk about

I shocked no one seems to care in this thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Binance the biggest exchange is looking like it's in trouble...... there is loads to talk about

I knew binance was gonna be in some bullshyt from way back when they was purging their user base......:beli::mjlol: but tbh they not the only exchange out there so :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bcuz it’s a been there, done that situation…US was binance’s biggest market at the time (statistically not conjecture) when the SEC forced them to pump the brakes on dealing with US customers…they announced it in july 2019 and the exchange still went on business as usual…by sept. 2019 they jumped thru the necessary hoops needed to establish binance.us

this “hurts” UK customers more than it hurts binance

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Atom hovering around the 11.65 support at like 11.90 and currently below the trending channel. Expect it to bounce back up next few days and back into the channel if the 11.65 line holds. They had some recent catalyst on the IBC thing with the gravity dex and some more stuff expected later this month. Entire market looking ugly tho, especially today, not sure what may have occured if anything, so who knows what affect any catalyst may have at this point.