1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
capitulation imo…despondency/depression will set in when this shyt drops further…it’s gonna be a very bumpy ride…the hardest thing is going to be able to maintain conviction and not just hold bags but be able to buy more and add to them with the same fervor/energy folks had when everything is booming…this thread dates back to 2017 and is proof of how the cycle works…we're in the same period we were in 2018 after the bull run with 2019 and 2020 being the roughest (2020 got fukked up by COVID otherwise the run would started a bit earlier imo)…I’m still holding out a small measure of hope for a slight run at the end of the year but I’m not keeping my fingers crossed

Yeah I feel ya. I might get to the point where I can't add to my bags but I'll be holding far beyond that point. For me it'll be, can't add to my bags, then changing bags for other bags, before selling it all. Let's see what happens the rest of the summer and if any glimmer of hope pops up.

lib123

All Star
Daps
capitulation imo…despondency/depression will set in when this shyt drops further…it’s gonna be a very bumpy ride…the hardest thing is going to be able to maintain conviction and not just hold bags but be able to buy more and add to them with the same fervor/energy folks had when everything is booming…this thread dates back to 2017 and is proof of how the cycle works…we're in the same period we were in 2018 after the bull run with 2019 and 2020 being the roughest (2020 got fukked up by COVID otherwise the run would started a bit earlier imo)…I’m still holding out a small measure of hope for a slight run at the end of the year but I’m not keeping my fingers crossed

IMO capitulation will start when ppl are literally forced to sell (eg margin calls).