1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I'm tryina put the brehs on game with DRIP. It's basically a way to get long term CD like gains in crypto. 1% per day on your deposit. You can recompound that 1% for higher gains for basically as long as you want. The DRIP token is the driver and has blown up over the last week. You exchange BNB for DRIP and deposit it in the contract. You need a buddy to join which gives divs to players that have teams (ponziish) but you don't have to build a team.

I been in this shyt since April and my stack is sittin pretty. The token was at 2 dollars last month. shyt is now at 10. I've just been re-compounding daily and plan to keep goin for at least a year.

If you tryina get in you can use my (or any) buddy address which is just a wallet addy (drip.community/faucet?buddy=0xf60ea272936489126C4329767A9f4922A99610A7).

You want more info some links below.

You don't have to start with a large stake, but the minimum is 10 DRIP which is a little over 100 now. Hit me if you have questions.

DRIP was 10 when I posted this. shyt is at 40 and still rising now. Estimate is for it to hit 100+ by the end of the month. I know the shyt seems complicated but it really ain't. If you not in this you missin out on a helluva platform. Jump in now if you can. It ain't too late. Here's my buddy link. drip.community Swap BNB to drip and deposit it. The way to make this basically last forever is to compound every day and claim out on the 5th. I'm planning to just compound everyday for a year.

Last edited:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Ethereum Max though, dog. Man. Have y'all checked the charts lately? Sometimes it really pays to cut your losses lol. I mean, from the name alone, i knew it would pump. Anytime you have Kim Kardashian of all people promoting a coin, you need to start looking for an exit lol. Hope y'all didn't get got.

Daps
good time to DCA into BTC/ETH:patrice:

I personally think everything will halve again. I’m cool with holdings and risk tolerance right now but my extra cash is sitting on the sidelines until I see another major drop
:yeshrug:

I could be 100% wrong though. Please don’t call me a hater, crab, or saying I’m spreading fud

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I personally think everything will halve again. I’m cool with holdings and risk tolerance right now but my extra cash is sitting on the sidelines until I see another major drop
:yeshrug:

I could be 100% wrong though. Please don’t call me a hater, crab, or saying I’m spreading fud

nah…much different energy in this thread lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

don’t see why he’s painting it as a “threat” if all the US is doing is creating their own stablecoin…he should be looking to exit his positions instead of including them in the tweet if it’s that serious lol…it’s not a positive or a negative as yet…it’s just something else that can potentially coexist in the space…could even serve as a gateway/bridge to crypto depending on how it’s used

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that not the weirdest shyt you’ve ever seen when it comes to this

oh nah…that mentality definitely exists in crypto…as a matter of fact I’d argue it stems directly from it as most of that energy was prevalent on reddit during the first bull run I experienced…it hasn’t made its way to this thread since there really is no main focus and folks are dropping a wealth of different information but you can see glimpses of what we’re talking about in the dedicated DOGE and SHIBA threads

lib123

All Star
Daps
everything gonna be quiet until august, maybe even until Labor Day. But nows the time for patience and for outsiders to start getting in cuz I say by Halloween its gonna be live in here again.

Crash is gonna come before Labor Day.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What step are we in now? :lupe:

Hopefully more towards panic and not denial. :mjcry:

capitulation imo…despondency/depression will set in when this shyt drops further…it’s gonna be a very bumpy ride…the hardest thing is going to be able to maintain conviction and not just hold bags but be able to buy more and add to them with the same fervor/energy folks had when everything is booming…this thread dates back to 2017 and is proof of how the cycle works…we're in the same period we were in 2018 after the bull run with 2019 and 2020 being the roughest (2020 got fukked up by COVID otherwise the run would started a bit earlier imo)…I’m still holding out a small measure of hope for a slight run at the end of the year but I’m not keeping my fingers crossed