1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Atom crossing back into the ichimoku cloud on the daily chart. :wow:

Bounced back off that recent dip and wants more. Hopefully it crosses $15 by end of next week. 20 and 100 day moving averages also heading towards a cross soon enough. I say it hits $35 minimum by EOY with $50 being the miracle crazy prediction. Resistance gonna be tough for the rest of this month but going and staying above $16 would be great.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just brought a little bit more $WOMI :banderas: tell me when using the dapp interface zerion is better than uniswap on your phone?!?:why:

It seems when I need to cash out that will be the better option cause uniswap was slow ASF...:scust:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It’s not normal for all the top crypto to dip at the same time, that means hedge funds are doing massive sells at the same time
The people need to buy then. :birdman:

Wish we could have our own hedge fund but that's reserved for old rich white people money. Over time they'll end up losing.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@GoldenGlove fuk going on with tel :picard:
From what I gathered, in order to get the rewards that come with V3's liquidity pooling that just dropped, TEL holders have to match the same amount of TEL with either ETH, MATIC or USDC. Those who have been holding for a while probably don't have the capital to match the pairing so I think a lot of folks are selling some of their TEL off in order to get in the pool.

It's a lot of hoops to jump through, I honestly thought V3 would have unlocked access to the wallet/app in the US and users would be able to stake TEL there similar to how it's done with other coins.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At what point do you determine if a coin is a scam, or how can you determine if it's a "rug pull"? Do they just have to vanish one day?

Technically, a coin could have fallen off really bad, really, really bad, but then show promise 5 years from now, right?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At what point do you determine if a coin is a scam, or how can you determine if it's a "rug pull"? Do they just have to vanish one day?

Technically, a coin could have fallen off really bad, really, really bad, but then show promise 5 years from now, right?

yes to your latter question

to your first, the drop is usually extremely sudden and drastic and occurs in the midst of high run (high price, high volume etc.)…additional clues are they stop updating their twitter, website, and telegram channel if they have one…but by that point it’s usually obvious you’ve been scammed…imo the number one tell-tale sign is a sharp drop in volume to almost nothing which means no one is trading that shyt anymore or anywhere near as much…also the coin will eventually be delisted from coinmarketcap or coingecko…I experienced my first rug pull recently with a company called THEMOON…came across it by happenstance and assumed coinmarketcap was promoting it so it was “legit”…threw almost $1k at it for fun…it went up a bit to $1100 before I peeped their twitter page which screamed scam from the jump…went to go dump my shyt and the price was already cut in half by the time I did and steady dropping so I lost about $500

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes to your latter question

to your first, the drop is usually extremely sudden and drastic and occurs in the midst of high run (high price, high volume etc.)…additional clues are they stop updating their twitter, website, and telegram channel if they have one…but by that point it’s usually obvious you’ve been scammed…imo the number one tell-tale sign is a sharp drop in volume to almost nothing which means no one is trading that shyt anymore or anywhere near as much…also the coin will eventually be delisted from coinmarketcap or coingecko…I experienced my first rug pull recently with a company called THEMOON…came across it by happenstance and assumed coinmarketcap was promoting it so it was “legit”…threw almost $1k at it for fun…it went up a bit to $1100 before I peeped their twitter page which screamed scam from the jump…went to go dump my shyt and the price was already cut in half by the time I did and steady dropping so I lost about $500