1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of yall jumping in on this Baby Corgi tomorrow morning? Listing on pancakeswap at June 11th 9:30am EST / 6:30am PST

https://babycorgi.finance/

They popped up about a week ago and got up to over 50k telegram subs. Might be the biggest rugpull ever or a chance to get in early. :yeshrug:

Edit: Annnnnddd, it was a rugpull. These folks put so much effort into scamming these days.
These cats, in one week, built up a community bigger than "legit" projects only for them to run off with a few hundred thousand. They could have been sitting on hundreds of millions but decided to cut in run in the 1st 10 mins of launching. :snoop:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just saw this in a webull email :wow:

Crypto trading is now available on Webull platforms (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac and Web). You must have a Webull brokerage account in order to trade cryptos with us. Receive free real-time data for popular cryptos such as Bitcoin, Cardano(ADA), Etherum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and DogeCoin!

not surprised to see the usual suspects @ BTC ETH and DOGE…this is a real good look for ADA tho

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of yall jumping in on this Baby Corgi tomorrow morning? Listing on pancakeswap at June 11th 9:30am EST / 6:30am PST

https://babycorgi.finance/

They popped up about a week ago and got up to over 50k telegram subs. Might be the biggest rugpull ever or a chance to get in early. :yeshrug:

Edit: Annnnnddd, it was a rugpull. These folks put so much effort into scamming these days.
These cats, in one week, built up a community bigger than "legit" projects only for them to run off with a few hundred thousand. They could have been sitting on hundreds of millions but decided to cut in run in the 1st 10 mins of launching. :snoop:
Crazy just checked their twitter these mofos really paid the "tiger king" to shill a scam?:picard:
Not sure if you know about rocketboys that's launching on wednesday Rocket Boys – Rocket Boys Look at the amount of effort they put into the marketing this right here is either the next 100x or a biblical rug pull for the history books not sure which one.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
VET keeps going lower and lower :beli:
Idk if I should keep it or cash out and put it in ADA.

keep it and buy more as it drops especially as it gets closer to $0.01 or below that if you’re lucky it drops that far IS WHAT I WOULD DO if I owned VET…but I don’t…so this is not advice

ADA will be a nice pickup as well especially with it eventually getting listed on webull but I need that price to drop tho…too high right now imo

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
dh12CY5.png

why so quiet ?