1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna go thru this thread and see who first had the vision to see uniswap for what it is out of curiosity bcuz that shyt is god-tier…easily the best DEX in the game to this point…I know it was definitely mentioned earlier but again, I lost touch with the crypto streets…I would be surprised if it doesn’t hit $100 during the next bull run unless another ETH-based DEX supplants it like SUSHI or 1INCH but I don’t see it tho…CAKE isn’t a direct competitor since it’s on the BNB/BSC side…would love to see UNI under $10 again if the market gets rough

*edit*

cats was on it in aug./sept. before it even hit the market :wow:
Isn't QuickSwap > UniSwap?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Isn't QuickSwap > UniSwap?

literally my first time even hearing about it :ohhh:

I was way too comfortable during this run and lacked hunger

missed out on some easy money that folks was posting in here as a result of playing it a little too safe

trying to get reacclimated with crypto again outside of the obvious (BTC, ETH, BNB, LINK, etc.)

I will take a look at it…do you think it’s better tho?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
literally my first time even hearing about it :ohhh:

I was way too comfortable during this run and lacked hunger

missed out on some easy money that folks was posting in here as a result of playing it a little too safe

trying to get reacclimated with crypto again outside of the obvious (BTC, ETH, BNB, LINK, etc.)

I will take a look at it…do you think it’s better tho?
I just got introduced to it because a coin I'm holding is using it as their main DEX for their products/staking etc. I'm green with all the DEXs out there, but the reason why they went with QuickSwap instead of Uniswap is primarily because it's a layer 2 DEX that's built on Polygon and the transaction fees are like .000001 or something.

QuickSwap (QUICK) Review: Polygon's Layer 2 DEX Solution

Long video and lengthy review, but it breaks it down well.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking into it because TEL is doing the same thing with the LPs before they role out just a straightforward staking method. Seems like a few more steps than just buying, and holding in a wallet. But this is a part of the game.
I looked into this. I went to move my SHIB from KuCoin to MetaMask to try ShibaSwap out and KuCoin's fee is 2M SHIB to move it. That's almost half of the SHIB coins I have.
:francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Dollar been strengthening lately. Most coins down to start the European market. Might keep dipping to end the week or best we can hope for is some stability. All this inflation talk might be the cause. Been playing some currency trades with AUDUSD and even tho its not been too crazy, at a 55% win rate for the week, so hopefully I improve on that and get more profit. BTC showing a strong sell indicator on tradingview. Eth and link showing just sell. Support looks to be around 30k. I say it tests that by the end of this week. The sooner the better so it can bounce back. Be good if ETH dips a lot more since I got $100 going in on Saturday on it. Hopefully everything keeps dipping and dollar keeps gaining strength so this trade can at least 5x by the time I wake up later this morning. :lawd:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
OMI had a little uptick. The Veve collectibles are jumping in value if you can catch the drops. Superman was 50 bones on the drop and goes for 300-400 dollars in the marketplace; a ghost trap from Ghostbusters hit this morning for 90 and instantly hit the market with a 900-1000 dollar value. I think this Veve ish will have staying power...hope, think, same difference.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do you guys think bitcoin will reach 100k before end of the year?
No. I don't think it will until next year. Likely go on a run past 50k and maybe set a new ATH late in the year below 75k but I don't think it hits 100. Now I don't think it crashes or anything like that. Might see 30k by Labor Day tho. Of course the sooner it sees 30k the better for the bounceback. Daily chart looking ugly, weekly chart looking ugly. All the setbacks it had recently definitely hurt. Of course the price its at now is around the price the 12/28/20 candle closed at, which was like January 3rd or whatever that Sunday was. So its back to start of 2021 prices. Compared to start of 2020 price around 7355, it hasn't been a complete disaster. I just think its had too much resistance lately, plus rumors of more like inflation talk and I hear that Yellen wants the SEC to look into regulating it later this month. May those and other things happen, who knows, but the market and especially BTC is not in too good of a shape right now. Hopefully something happens to change that. Or maybe more dipping in price will cause more people to throw some money on it. But it'll see 100k in 2022 is my prediction. I have more confidence in ETH reaching 10k sooner than BTC reaches 100k.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Anyone else get that GRT airdrop? I actually got rid of my GRT weeks ago, to invest in other stuff but I was given some

I was given And claimed an NFT few weeks back then I noticed today they airdropped me almost 500 bucks worth of GRT for claiming it

E5392YdXIAUc09g

SolesKing305

@SobeSoles
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Anyone else get that GRT airdrop? I actually got rid of my GRT weeks ago, to invest in other stuff but I was given some

I was given And claimed an NFT few weeks back then I noticed today they airdropped me almost 500 bucks worth of GRT for claiming it

E5392YdXIAUc09g

is it too late for this? I’ve lost so much money on GRT this would have set me right lol