1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Check out stepdoge brehs on binance smart chain. They're paying out 8 percent n usdt every 20 minutes :pachaha:

Update: I went in 20 minutes after launch. I'm a work so I couldn't catch it. I went in with 600 bucks. That went down to 450 when I made my initial post. As of 5 minutes again it was worth 2 grand I just took 700 out and that 1300 I had left is now 1500 plus $111 in usdt . This toke is only a 2 million dollar market cap gotta feeling it'll hit 10 by the end of the day.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You could add liquidity with eth to a pool and earn bone but there's a locking period. I think for 66% it's until January 2nd. So regardless it's gonna be a while. I think you can remove liquidity from a pool at any time in case the price goes up and you wanna sell. But no point in doing that unless it knocks down two or three zeroes. Think pools are more risky than staking but the rewards are higher. I'm still fairly new to those myself.
I'm looking into it because TEL is doing the same thing with the LPs before they role out just a straightforward staking method. Seems like a few more steps than just buying, and holding in a wallet. But this is a part of the game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Update: I went in 20 minutes after launch. I'm a work so I couldn't catch it. I went in with 600 bucks. That went down to 450 when I made my initial post. As of 5 minutes again it was worth 2 grand I just took 700 out and that 1300 I had left is now 1500 plus $111 in usdt . This toke is only a 2 million dollar market cap gotta feeling it'll hit 10 by the end of the day.

these new meme coins are something else…a lot of them are every bit as profitable as ICOs were…wish I had kept my ear more to the crypto streets instead of dismissing them when they first sprouted up during the bull run

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I need good altcoin recommendation
ETH got a new update coming next month that'll likely mean burning coins plus they got staking already starting and likely expanding bigger coming soon. Atom got their gravity bridge project being worked on and trying to combine all the blockchains together, think the gravity bridge will connect to ethereum too. Plus both offer staking on coinbase even tho for eth it's on a waiting list basis and locked until eth 2.0 gets released. Both look primed to go on a run over the summer and as more work gets done on both projects, even longer than that. Can't beat the staking aspect tho. Free money for hodling.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna go thru this thread and see who first had the vision to see uniswap for what it is out of curiosity bcuz that shyt is god-tier…easily the best DEX in the game to this point…I know it was definitely mentioned earlier but again, I lost touch with the crypto streets…I would be surprised if it doesn’t hit $100 during the next bull run unless another ETH-based DEX supplants it like SUSHI or 1INCH but I don’t see it tho…CAKE isn’t a direct competitor since it’s on the BNB/BSC side…would love to see UNI under $10 again if the market gets rough

*edit*

cats was on it in aug./sept. before it even hit the market :wow:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I’m gonna go thru this thread and see who first had the vision to see uniswap for what it is out of curiosity bcuz that shyt is god-tier…easily the best DEX in the game to this point…I know it was definitely mentioned earlier but again, I lost touch with the crypto streets…I would be surprised if it doesn’t hit $100 during the next bull run unless another ETH-based DEX supplants it like SUSHI or 1INCH but I don’t see it tho…CAKE isn’t a direct competitor since it’s on the BNB/BSC side…would love to see UNI under $10 again if the market gets rough

*edit*

cats was on it in aug./sept. before it even hit the market :wow:
Uniswap good but sometimes the fees be too much. Think that has more to do with eth than the exchange. Wonder how long before the coin, was the exchange out. I remember using the exchange before I got an airdrop for some coins.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Uniswap good but sometimes the fees be too much. Think that has more to do with eth than the exchange. Wonder how long before the coin, was the exchange out. I remember using the exchange before I got an airdrop for some coins.
ETH or Uniswap thing?
I was transferring and moving around ETH last night to grab some SHIB and BONE. The fees were :scust:.
Got burned for about $50-75 bucks just transferring.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ETH or Uniswap thing?
I was transferring and moving around ETH last night to grab some SHIB and BONE. The fees were :scust:.
Got burned for about $50-75 bucks just transferring.
Yeah I think shibaswap made the fees go up cuz everyone was trying to get in for staking and all that. Hopefully goes back down as less people make moves on shibaswap. I paid a lot myself I'm sure with all the swapping and approving and staking, shyt adds up eventually.