1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
also lol at how the thread died down what happened to all the experts shilling coins left right and center

I'm glad the shilling has slowed down, but in a market like this when coins aren't pumping (maybe soon), there's no as much for people to talk about. However, there aren't a ton of people in here bytching and crying about getting rug pulled or scammed which is good.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There was too much noise being dropped in here before things crashed down.

Forced me to just focus on coins that I see people using. I've said the next move to watch in this space will be the projects that land in the middle ground in terms of regulation. Looks like I was right because Binance getting clapped up around the globe due to uncertainty with traditional institution regulation

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Imagine buying BTC for under $100... QNT has me convinced.. Retirement is coming sooner than I expected

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Horror stories have been around for all of these exchanges if you’ve been in the space long enough.

I’ve used Binance for several years with no issues whatsoever and will continue to use them for my BSC purchases. Their support also has been helpful when needed from homies that might have screwed up a withdrawal or deposit. FUD and crypto go hand in hand.

:francis:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Horror stories have been around for all of these exchanges if you’ve been in the space long enough.

I’ve used Binance for several years with no issues whatsoever and will continue to use them for my BSC purchases. Their support also has been helpful when needed from homies that might have screwed up a withdrawal or deposit. FUD and crypto go hand in hand.

:francis:
There will be exchanges that won't have this smoke when it comes to this tho, Binance always had a cloud over them and been banned for years in various places.
:hubie:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
They got scared during the bad days and bailed on us. :francis:

Everyone thats still in prolly just hodling and not paying attention to whats going on with the market. Only ones I recall consistently shilling stuff on here that was not the usual projects were @ReasonableMatic and @NotaPAWG and he was on vacation recently and drops in here and there. She, not so much, but figure the market kind of dead for the small cap coins so she prolly not as active recently. And then the BTC maxis who make an appearance here and there but unless their coin is going on a run, they don't try and convince anyone to buy or stay poor. They recruit when the going gets smooth, not when the going gets rough, cuz they don't want to scare anyone off during a dip. Still plenty of ways to make money and add to current positions while things are steady. People just waiting things out until the market gets back higher. According to tradingview, the market cap is at 1.4 trillion. It dipped to a low of 1.129T on June 22nd and trying to climb back up. My ichimoku cloud and moving average indicators look alright and seems to me that a reversal could be imminent, hopefully by Labor Day. Just gotta be patient during the summer. Here's something interesting tho. We first crossed that 1.129T mark on January 10th, and the 1.4T mark we're at now on February 8th. Yes, thats February 8th 2021. So 5 months haven't passed since we were first at the mark we are at now. Lets see if it reaches 1.5 trillion by end of the month but we still in better shape than a year ago when it was around 265 billion worth. Everything gonna be ok. Lets finish the month strong and build up some more momentum in August. Holidays coming up soon and we all wanna gift ourselves Lambos so just hodl and we'll get there. :wow:

im still in crypto, holding a lot of stuff I lost money on or unrealized gains and bullish on some lower MC projects that are getting a lot of acknowledgment like ALBT and QNT.

I just haven’t been on here really at all lately