1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the bullshyt things about crypto.
I've lost so much on "remember to convert or move your tokens" blah blah blah ho shyt. Why fukk over your initial investors?
Wagerr/WGR was one of my biggest losses after multiple transitions. I missed out on the 3rd move and those bytches wouldn't let me convert after the date (1-2 months).

bruh they blessed me :banderas:

they could’ve easily told me kick rocks and them being in another country there wouldn’t have been any action I would’ve realistically taken against them

they just gave me all my shyt tho

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bruh they blessed me :banderas:

they could’ve easily told me kick rocks and them being in another country there wouldn’t have been any action I would’ve realistically taken against them

they just gave me all my shyt tho
That's great, breh!
9 times out of 10. Companies are like sorry, your tokens are permanently lost. :mjgrin:
You holding or gonna take some funds?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's great, breh!
9 times out of 10. Companies are like sorry, your tokens are permanently lost. :mjgrin:
You holding or gonna take some funds?

already dumped a quarter of that shyt…I might leave 10-25% alone on some “you never know” shyt…I noticed the price dropping as I dump some and uniswap volume is rising…I’m wondering if they’re taking the tokens I exchange and selling them on uniswap or maybe it’s just a weird coincidence…but I’ll let the price rise a bit more and siphon some more off…but ya they really did me right…they didn’t have to oblige my request at all

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
which one (US site or the main site) and why?
I think binance in general too much bad press and fukkery going on atm to have anything on there and tbh best practice is to keep your shyt off exchanges anyway. I dont have any insider info but if shyt hits the fan you dont want to get caught with your pants down

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tbh best practice is to keep your shyt off exchanges anyway.

absolutely!

a couple of days maybe a week ago there were some rumblings about the UK not letting folks over there fukk with binance…I recall folks talking about in here but ya good heads up for any UK folks with their coins on binance

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
also lol at how the thread died down what happened to all the experts shilling coins left right and center
They got scared during the bad days and bailed on us. :francis:

Everyone thats still in prolly just hodling and not paying attention to whats going on with the market. Only ones I recall consistently shilling stuff on here that was not the usual projects were @ReasonableMatic and @NotaPAWG and he was on vacation recently and drops in here and there. She, not so much, but figure the market kind of dead for the small cap coins so she prolly not as active recently. And then the BTC maxis who make an appearance here and there but unless their coin is going on a run, they don't try and convince anyone to buy or stay poor. They recruit when the going gets smooth, not when the going gets rough, cuz they don't want to scare anyone off during a dip. Still plenty of ways to make money and add to current positions while things are steady. People just waiting things out until the market gets back higher. According to tradingview, the market cap is at 1.4 trillion. It dipped to a low of 1.129T on June 22nd and trying to climb back up. My ichimoku cloud and moving average indicators look alright and seems to me that a reversal could be imminent, hopefully by Labor Day. Just gotta be patient during the summer. Here's something interesting tho. We first crossed that 1.129T mark on January 10th, and the 1.4T mark we're at now on February 8th. Yes, thats February 8th 2021. So 5 months haven't passed since we were first at the mark we are at now. Lets see if it reaches 1.5 trillion by end of the month but we still in better shape than a year ago when it was around 265 billion worth. Everything gonna be ok. Lets finish the month strong and build up some more momentum in August. Holidays coming up soon and we all wanna gift ourselves Lambos so just hodl and we'll get there. :wow:

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
absolutely!

a couple of days maybe a week ago there were some rumblings about the UK not letting folks over there fukk with binance…I recall folks talking about in here but ya good heads up for any UK folks with their coins on binance
im not talking about just uk im talking global who knows what could happen next with binance if they get their assets seized or something else :francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
au6rh4o9zf971.jpg