1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
You guys fukkin with these KCS plays at all?

KoffeeSwap Exchange is the exchange for the native KCS chain (KCC) token

Been wild on there today, loads of new shyt launching on there, made some good money getting in and out of a few of them today

New Quickswap/Pancakeswap

KCS getting fukkin sent today too

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Was looking at the cmc board even though its red Feg & Sanshu Inu has moved up, it appears to knock off a few zeroes....:ehh:
Now we definitely gotta get this market back in the green...:youngsabo:

oh heads up I hope you guys brought some Wrapped Omi :ehh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was looking at the cmc board even though its red Feg & Sanshu Inu has moved up, it appears to knock off a few zeroes....:ehh:
Now we definitely gotta get this market back in the green...:youngsabo:

oh heads up I hope you guys brought some Wrapped Omi :ehh:
is that different than the regular one? :lupe:

i got it on bitforex, not sure if i can wrap it there but who knows.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
is that different than the regular one? :lupe:

i got it on bitforex, not sure if i can wrap it there but who knows.

I think it's literally the same thing as reguarl ecomi...:ld: it's just wrapped in eth, when you check the cmc there's like little to no difference in price between them... It was also easier than buying regular ecomi...:hhh: mad hoops...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You guys fukkin with these KCS plays at all?

KoffeeSwap Exchange is the exchange for the native KCS chain (KCC) token

Been wild on there today, loads of new shyt launching on there, made some good money getting in and out of a few of them today

New Quickswap/Pancakeswap

KCS getting fukkin sent today too

KucoinApes
KuApes
KCC GEM HUNTERS

Some good telegram channels for the new plays

Already got a safemoon fork on KCC, ppl bought 5 KCS worth at launch and turned it into 2000 KCS :mjlol:
I saw KCS trending crazy on KuCoin today, now I see why

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
I'm tryina put the brehs on game with DRIP. It's basically a way to get long term CD like gains in crypto. 1% per day on your deposit. You can recompound that 1% for higher gains for basically as long as you want. The DRIP token is the driver and has blown up over the last week. You exchange BNB for DRIP and deposit it in the contract. You need a buddy to join which gives divs to players that have teams (ponziish) but you don't have to build a team.

I been in this shyt since April and my stack is sittin pretty. The token was at 2 dollars last month. shyt is now at 10. I've just been re-compounding daily and plan to keep goin for at least a year.

If you tryina get in you can use my (or any) buddy address which is just a wallet addy (drip.community/faucet?buddy=0xf60ea272936489126C4329767A9f4922A99610A7).

You want more info some links below.

You don't have to start with a large stake, but the minimum is 10 DRIP which is a little over 100 now. Hit me if you have questions.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm tryina put the brehs on game with DRIP. It's basically a way to get long term CD like gains in crypto. 1% per day on your deposit. You can recompound that 1% for higher gains for basically as long as you want. The DRIP token is the driver and has blown up over the last week. You exchange BNB for DRIP and deposit it in the contract. You need a buddy to join which gives divs to players that have teams (ponziish) but you don't have to build a team.

I been in this shyt since April and my stack is sittin pretty. The token was at 2 dollars last month. shyt is now at 10. I've just been re-compounding daily and plan to keep goin for at least a year.

If you tryina get in you can use my (or any) buddy address which is just a wallet addy (drip.community/faucet?buddy=0xf60ea272936489126C4329767A9f4922A99610A7).

You want more info some links below.

You don't have to start with a large stake, but the minimum is 10 DRIP which is a little over 100 now. Hit me if you have questions.

Got in the drip presale. Haven't checked it in a couple of weeks I'm at 15 racks :picard:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Just closed a deal on one of my spacebudz, after the smart contracts and the cardano ecosystem showing it's true form I bet spacebudz cnfts are gonna be crypto punks level one day. Ain't selling one of mines for anything less than a million