1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i guess you have to cash out your crypto in PR to take advantage of this

if you cash out somewhere else and move there, you still have to pay your full taxes?

Just have to be here 153 days out of that year. I sold some crypto a few months before I moved here but ill be able to source it to Puerto Rico because I spent most of the year here.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just have to be here 153 days out of that year. I sold some crypto a few months before I moved here but ill be able to source it to Puerto Rico because I spent most of the year here.
That's not bad if it's only half the year. Seems easy for me since I'm in South Florida so not far away from home. You being from Denver more difficult. But I imagine you'll get used to it over time. Especially them tropical winters away from the cold.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Baby doge (bsc) just crossed 1 billion marketcap a month after launching during a bear market, Mini doge (bsc) at 70 million market cap right now after just 2 days.
Missed both these plays (too busy getting rugged in other shyt shows sadly) but this bs Elon has created is no joke :wow:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's not bad if it's only half the year. Seems easy for me since I'm in South Florida so not far away from home. You being from Denver more difficult. But I imagine you'll get used to it over time. Especially them tropical winters away from the cold.
Being from South Florida it will be a super easy adjustment you because you are already in tune with the culture. That and its only a 2 hour flight for you. The island is substantially more beautiful than Florida as there are also mountains here. Plus most of your family and friends will be dying to come visit so you won't miss them so much.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Being from South Florida it will be a super easy adjustment you because you are already in tune with the culture. That and its only a 2 hour flight for you. The island is substantially more beautiful than Florida as there are also mountains here. Plus most of your family and friends will be dying to come visit so you won't miss them so much.
Yeah true. How does that 153 day thing work? Is there a time clock at the airport where you clock in when you arrive? :mjlol:

Can't imagine you having a girl and trying to pull that stunt.

You: yeah babe they sending me to Puerto Rico to work :mjgrin:

Your girl: I thought you were retiring :stopitslime:

You: I was but they offered me a new more better position but it requires some traveling.

Your girl: I'll come with you. :jbhmm:

You: nah babe it's ok, I don't want to take you away from your home. I'll make the sacrifice. See you for the holidays.:mjcry:

:russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wish I would've got in last year before that major spike but still looking decent enough and ready for the next one.

I mean it's not alot it slowly on the verge of hitting a penny....:ld: I wonder if I should buy a bit more before that happens tho... gotta wait til friday...:damn:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah true. How does that 153 day thing work? Is there a time clock at the airport where you clock in when you arrive? :mjlol:

Can't imagine you having a girl and trying to pull that stunt.

You: yeah babe they sending me to Puerto Rico to work :mjgrin:

Your girl: I thought you were retiring :stopitslime:

You: I was but they offered me a new more better position but it requires some traveling.

Your girl: I'll come with you. :jbhmm:

You: nah babe it's ok, I don't want to take you away from your home. I'll make the sacrifice. See you for the holidays.:mjcry:

:russ:
I mean if there is an audit and you cant prove you were on island those days its yo ass. I love it here so much I think I'll spend 8-9 months out the year here anyways so I'm not worried

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Eth, link, and atom all ending with good weeks. Even bitcoin. Hopefully tomorrow with the stock market being closed convinces some people to invest in crypto since it never closes. Hearing eth may retrace but a good day or two would cancel that out. Let's see how next Sunday looks. Need another green week.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
n8oidp3r9b971.png

So close....:birdman: :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Lot of coins dipping this morning but OMI and ATOM still holding strong. Both over 30% for the week. So is GRT. Atom almost back inside the ichimoku cloud, maybe sometime this week if it remains on course. Two of the ichimoku moving average lines just crossed each other into the bullish signal so just need price to go back into the cloud and up thru other side for the next run. Last time to start 2021 it went from $5 to $32 so hopefully it happens again soon and takes us to $50 and beyond. Especially with them making good progress on the ibc project. Confident it'll have a quicker bounce back to ATH than Link but maybe not as ETH.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lot of coins dipping this morning but OMI and ATOM still holding strong. Both over 30% for the week. So is GRT. Atom almost back inside the ichimoku cloud, maybe sometime this week if it remains on course. Two of the ichimoku moving average lines just crossed each other into the bullish signal so just need price to go back into the cloud and up thru other side for the next run. Last time to start 2021 it went from $5 to $32 so hopefully it happens again soon and takes us to $50 and beyond. Especially with them making good progress on the ibc project. Confident it'll have a quicker bounce back to ATH than Link but maybe not as ETH.

:lolbron::mjlit::blessed: