1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's Act 60? Quick google says you don't pay taxes? Is that on your income? Do you have a remote U.S. gig there?
No taxes on capital gains and 4% on corporate. I retired when I moved here.

So you could start a business here and pay on 4% as long as you are exporting a service outside of Puerto Rico (thats why a lot of youtubers are moving here).

There are tons of people here taking advantage of the program. If you have a substantial amount of assets that fall under capital gains its potentially worth the move. If you have a job where you can work remote it would be awesome too. You can buy ocean front property here cheap. Look at Logan Paul that made the move

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
No taxes on capital gains and 4% on corporate. I retired when I moved here.

So you could start a business here and pay on 4% as long as you are exporting a service outside of Puerto Rico (thats why a lot of youtubers are moving here).

There are tons of people here taking advantage of the program. If you have a substantial amount of assets that fall under capital gains its potentially worth the move. If you have a job where you can work remote it would be awesome too. You can buy ocean front property here cheap. Look at Logan Paul that made the move
I was actually going to mention Logan Paul. I knew he trains in Puerto Rico. Didn't know he officially moved there to take advantage of this. But no capital gains tax is huge.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was actually going to mention Logan Paul. I knew he trains in Puerto Rico. Didn't know he officially moved there to take advantage of this. But no capital gains tax is huge.
Yea he lives in some muilti million dollar home in Dorado, the locals hate him and he is bringing a lot of bad press to the program

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The island is absolutely beautiful and the women are :blessed:. But getting anything done with the government is a absolute nightmare if you know anything about island time. I has trouble finding black hair care product but they have Sally's everywhere on island so I was able to get right without being knocked over the head. A lot of companies don't ship here so I've had to be creative getting certain things.

use a relay shipping service based in the USA. i know someone who used to do that to get their post in panama.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see there's another tight battle going on in Link today. Not even a penny separating the open and close. Need it green, not red tho. On the 26th it had a similar candle with it being green and then the next 3 days were green, then on the 30th similar but red so it dropped yesterday. Need today to end green even if just slightly so we can go green for the weekend. The weekly candle opened at 18.42 and its currently around 18.19 so still a chance to end it green. Would be first green weekly since May 31st one so would be nice to get some momentum back again. Still following the trend line and staying above the 17.25 support area. Just been stuck between 17.25 and 21 lately. But if the bears can't keep pushing the price down with all these tight candles, then we bound to break up towards 21 and higher soon enough.

A green weekend on ETH also will be nice. Anything that takes it over 2300.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I knew some of the cats in our crypto group were somehow selling a portion of their bags but I didn't look at how they were doing it.

playing around with it some more…there’s a limit tho…looks like I can only swap 125 CLT max for BTC…I don’t know the timeframe for the limitation—if it’s based per swap, daily, or monthly etc.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hey @Russ is the new Fegswap ready I saw the new playing card pairs I was like :gladbron: that shyt look fire...
Playing card pairs? :dahell:

They running a crypto exchange or a game of go fish? :troll:

I saw the wrap tab was still under construction earlier this evening but haven't checked much else. I gotta mess with it and see if it's worth it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Playing card pairs? :dahell:

They running a crypto exchange or a game of go fish? :troll:

I saw the wrap tab was still under construction earlier this evening but haven't checked much else. I gotta mess with it and see if it's worth it.

I was talking about this:

E4bbvBAXoAU_W9p

They had a whole page full explaining each wrap with different tokens explaining how you get more when you wrap them:heh: the playing cards look was just the design

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was talking about this:

E4bbvBAXoAU_W9p

They had a whole page full explaining each wrap with different tokens explaining how you get more when you wrap them:heh: the playing cards look was just the design
Haven't seen that screen. Must be on the bsc side only cuz I don't see it on the erc side. I use fegwrap.com for now. They should convert everything over tho when feg.exchange is ready.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Haven't seen that screen. Must be on the bsc side only cuz I don't see it on the erc side. I use fegwrap.com for now. They should convert everything over tho when feg.exchange is ready.

Wish I can find the rest of the pictures... FegSwap is being redone right now so it will be up there soon. :ld:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I finally made the move to Puerto Rico, if any of you brehs are considering act60 I can give you info on living here
i guess you have to cash out your crypto in PR to take advantage of this

if you cash out somewhere else and move there, you still have to pay your full taxes?