1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right.
Hey, I'm still holding some CLT, haha, along with some other cats in our group.
Some of them still think CLT has a big future when it comes to crypto loans. Maybe.
But you're right. It doesn't mean shyt if you have a ton of tokens/coins and there's no volume for it.

hey I’m playing around on their site and it looks like you can straight up exchange CLT for other tokens…have you done this?

if this works I might cash out :mjgrin:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hey I’m playing around on their site and it looks like you can straight up exchange CLT for other tokens…have you done this?

if this works I might cash out :mjgrin:
Nice.
I knew some of the cats in our crypto group were somehow selling a portion of their bags but I didn't look at how they were doing it.
I deposited and staked my tokens over on their site and haven't really checked up on it.
The only recent news I heard about them is they got added to Bittrex and periodically the price will spike

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nice.
I knew some of the cats in our crypto group were somehow selling a portion of their bags but I didn't look at how they were doing it.
I deposited and staked my tokens over on their site and haven't really checked up on it.
The only recent news I heard about them is they got added to Bittrex and periodically the price will spike

here’s where I fukked up…I never withdrew my tokens from their site bcuz they wanted to do KYC at the time which pissed me off bcuz that wasn’t a stipulation initially when I bought the tokens, so I left them on the old site and forgot about them…with the new site there’s nowhere for me to access the tokens so I’m currently working with them to get them shyts distributed to me…I’m hoping they don’t fukk me over but I have/showed them proof of everything

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
here’s where I fukked up…I never withdrew my tokens from their site bcuz they wanted to do KYC at the time which pissed me off bcuz that wasn’t a stipulation initially when I bought the tokens, so I left them on the old site and forgot about them…with the new site there’s nowhere for me to access the tokens so I’m currently working with them to get them shyts distributed to me…I’m hoping they don’t fukk me over but I have/showed them proof of everything
One of the bullshyt things about crypto.
I've lost so much on "remember to convert or move your tokens" blah blah blah ho shyt. Why fukk over your initial investors?
Wagerr/WGR was one of my biggest losses after multiple transitions. I missed out on the 3rd move and those bytches wouldn't let me convert after the date (1-2 months).

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Need these damn coins to go back up first. :francis:

But definitely good to know you got the info and made the move. :salute:
The island is absolutely beautiful and the women are :blessed:. But getting anything done with the government is a absolute nightmare if you know anything about island time. I has trouble finding black hair care product but they have Sally's everywhere on island so I was able to get right without being knocked over the head. A lot of companies don't ship here so I've had to be creative getting certain things.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The island is absolutely beautiful and the women are :blessed:. But getting anything done with the government is a absolute nightmare if you know anything about island time. I has trouble finding black hair care product but they have Sally's everywhere on island so I was able to get right without being knocked over the head. A lot of companies don't ship here so I've had to be creative getting certain things.
I imagine Amazon does but yeah figure lots of companies don't ship there. Hopefully you don't have any language issues but I think lot of the people speak English. Not familiar with island time or island life but hopefully you get any issue resolved asap.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I imagine Amazon does but yeah figure lots of companies don't ship there. Hopefully you don't have any language issues but I think lot of the people speak English. Not familiar with island time or island life but hopefully you get any issue resolved asap.
You can get prime here on most things but its not guaranteed to come in 2 or three days. A lot of things that are free shipping on other websites charge to ship here or won't ship at all. You may see something on sale then realize they don't ship to PR But when you live here everyone want to visit so you ship it to them and have them put it in their checked bag. You

Things just run slow on most island most people just aren't in a rush to do anything. People are flakwy even if you are paying them. Its going to take me over a month just to get my license.

But for the tax benefit, being on a beutiful island thats affordable its worth it imo especially if you like outdoor stuff like fishing or hiking while only being a 2 hour flight from Florida and 3 from Atlanta

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I finally made the move to Puerto Rico, if any of you brehs are considering act60 I can give you info on living here
What's Act 60? Quick google says you don't pay taxes? Is that on your income? Do you have a remote U.S. gig there?