1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Looking to earn some passive income on your crypto assets, or access financial services such as collateralized loans outside of the big banks? Celsius is a respected platform in the space that offers a suite of financial services to, as they say, help you "Unbank yourself."

Tap in to CryptoCast #013 presented by Cream Scheme to learn about the Celsius platform and how you may consider fitting it into your financial strategy. Referral link in the video description so you can earn $40 in free BTC!

Also available for listening on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and SoundCloud.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The hell happened to @Kamala Harris? :dahell:

Would've kept his ass in here instead of trolling, might not have gotten in trouble for whatever he did. :francis:

Don't worry breh, they can ban your account but not your willpower. Keep hodling with us and we all gonna make it. :salute:
that breh is one of the coli OGs

he wont be gone for long

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
not gonna lie when regular binance got banned in the US that discouraged the shyt out of me and I ended up selling all my “new” alts at the time and putting it into BTC…this was some time in 2019…these were the alts I was holding at the time—

5M VET
150k 500k ADA
1.5M FTM
5000 1500 LINK

…and I’d got them at low prices since we were in the midst of a bear market at the time…long story short as discouraging as it may be don’t be discouraged…either binance will create a specific site for your country (similar to binance.us) or current exchanges that are available in your respective countries will be given a chance to step their game up to compete as coinbase did in the US (for a long time coinbase literally only listed 3 tokens—BTC, ETH and LTC)

*edit*

just read it’s not even a full site/exchange ban lol
Surf noooo... :snoop:

My Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex trading histories are equally as bad :to:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Surf noooo... :snoop:

My Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex trading history is equally as bad :to:

ironically the situation I’m experiencing with CLT now is why I dumped those coins for BTC back in 2019…I was worried that I’d be stuck with coins that were worth a lot that I wouldn’t be able to sell since they were mostly listed on binance at the time…all the exchanges kicking off US customers was a huge blow back then and remember coinbase and gemini didn’t have shyt listed at the time, and the only “major” DEX at the time was etherdelta which fell off…I legit thought it was over for alts for folks in the US…live and learn lol

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right.
Hey, I'm still holding some CLT, haha, along with some other cats in our group.
Some of them still think CLT has a big future when it comes to crypto loans. Maybe.
But you're right. It doesn't mean shyt if you have a ton of tokens/coins and there's no volume for it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right.
Hey, I'm still holding some CLT, haha, along with some other cats in our group.
Some of them still think CLT has a big future when it comes to crypto loans. Maybe.
But you're right. It doesn't mean shyt if you have a ton of tokens/coins and there's no volume for it.

ya the project looked good from the start…can’t remember which one of y’all put us onto it…they just took so damn long to set shyt in motion that I thought it was an exit scam after awhile

*edit*

if y’all are holding onto it then I guess I will too…I won’t get anywhere near the paper value with the current volume/liquidity…at the very least I’ll wait to see if it can get more traffic on uniswap

Last edited: