1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
you aren't gonna make anything unless you invest 500 or more. I started with 200 and got it to 500 just buying and selling it. Gotta study market and watch it.

Well I just wanted to start somewhere...

Since I have your attention. It's saying that Bitcoin and litecoin are unavailable for purchase right now. Is that normal? Or is it just the time of day?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps

Since I have your attention. It's saying that Bitcoin and litecoin are unavailable for purchase right now. Is that normal? Or is it just the time of day?
Good idea in starting somewhere. Just saying, the needle isn't going to move much. Try to invest at least $100.00.
What are you using coinbase? There site has been fukking up the last 48 hours because of the surge in new people signing up. I'm surprised it's still messed up today. Prob back to normal tomorrow.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps

I only got into this in August so im no expert but I would also diversify and buy some bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum if you can. Right now they are all kind of interlinked if Bitcoin goes up or down so do the others. Ethereum is going to branch out and skyrocket on it's own I think in 2018.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Good idea in starting somewhere. Just saying, the needle isn't going to move much. Try to invest at least $100.00.
What are you using coinbase? There site has been fukking up the last 48 hours because of the surge in new people signing up. I'm surprised it's still messed up today. Prob back to normal tomorrow.

Yeah I originally signed up on gdax and then when I made my ETH purchase it took me to coinbase, so I'm guessing they're both the same? Idk I'm completely new to this shyt

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
$8476 is a retracement point
$7451 is the next retracement point
$5645 is the next retracement point

This is the crash / dip you guys are waiting for to buy in. If you bought in the last few days, congrats you bought high.

Sn if you buying like 200 , 50 worth of coin don’t share that, we about making real big money in here, not no damn cell phone bill money.

Better hope it drops lower, this time next year bitcoin will be at 40k a coin

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
you aren't gonna make anything unless you invest 500 or more. I started with 200 and got it to 500 just buying and selling it. Gotta study market and watch it.

Sir, @#1 pick ,

So it's like investing in stock? i.e. I drop a $100 for x amount of bitcoin, and then I actively buy and sell more? Or i just let it sit and check up on it every once in a while (months or years) to see if the price rose enough for me to cash out/sell?

I got some disposable income but I'm :lupe: by all these numbers and nomenclatures

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Sir, @#1 pick ,

So it's like investing in stock? i.e. I drop a $100 for x amount of bitcoin, and then I actively buy and sell more? Or i just let it sit and check up on it every once in a while (months or years) to see if the price rose enough for me to cash out/sell?

I got some disposable income but I'm :lupe: by all these numbers and nomenclatures
No not necessarily, an investment is an investment but with this one, you can use it to trade but really it's just an currency exchange unless you go to the exchange like britrex and make trades but it's not even half way as secure as TD or Fidelity

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
$8476 is a retracement point
$7451 is the next retracement point
$5645 is the next retracement point

This is the crash / dip you guys are waiting for to buy in. If you bought in the last few days, congrats you bought high.

Sn if you buying like 200 , 50 worth of coin don’t share that, we about making real big money in here, not no damn cell phone bill money.

Better hope it drops lower, this time next year bitcoin will be at 40k a coin
What are your predictions for ethereum next year?