1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
if you’re in the right projects you will absolutely be rewarded over time…it’s not even debatable…the problem comes when ppl try to apply “hodl” and “buy the dip” to every scenario
That’s why I been preaching to go and research REAL projects with solid teams behind them before making investments.

Bear pressure won’t have the same impact and you’ll sleep a lot better

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
speaking of hodl

some shytcoin I was stuck with from 2017 is apparently worth $100k on paper if I can find a US-friendly exchange with enough volume to move it

coinloan (CLT) ICO was in 2017 and they kept pump-faking when it came to getting the project off the ground…apparently they finally did last year

forgot all about it…just came across an old email and checked the current price…the crypto landscape has changed so much tho since then…2 of the main exchanges it’s on no longer allow US traders for certain coins or at all lol smh

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
speaking of hodl

some shytcoin I was stuck with from 2017 is apparently worth $100k on paper if I can find a US-friendly exchange with enough volume to move it

coinloan (CLT) ICO was in 2017 and they kept pump-faking when it came to getting the project off the ground…apparently they finally did last year

forgot all about it…just came across an old email and checked the current price…the crypto landscape has changed so much tho since then…2 of the main exchanges it’s on no longer allow US traders for certain coins or at all lol smh
You moving and swapping it on a DEX to cash out?
:lupe:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You moving and swapping it on a DEX to cash out?
:lupe:

the only DEX it appears to be trading on is uniswap and the volume/info hasn’t been updated for almost 2 months…I don’t know if uniswap will have enough volume…gonna try selling some later on and see…also it seems to be selling for half the listed price on uni but again that info is 55 days old

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the only DEX it appears to be trading on is uniswap and the volume/info hasn’t been updated for almost 2 months…I don’t know if uniswap will have enough volume…gonna try selling some later on and see…also it seems to be selling for half the listed price on uni but again that info is 55 days old
Damn

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
El Salvador is just the first. As several other South American countries plan to follow suit, has the whole continent become clueless?

not mandatory apparently ..

"The president addressed widespread concerns that bitcoin use might become mandatory in El Salvador—which will continue to use the U.S. dollar as legal tender—reassuring citizens the “use of bitcoin will be optional,” Reuters reported. "

"The U.S. dollar has been the official currency in El Salvador since 2001, which bitcoin will join, not replace, as legal tender. The decision to adopt the cryptocurrency as legal tender—a world first—was met with both trepidation and excitement around the world. For enthusiasts, it was a sign of things to come, and numerous lawmakers around the world have expressed support for fostering widespread use of digital currencies. Skeptics, meanwhile, voiced concerns over transparency, the environmental impact of bitcoin, and the practicalities of implementing it on the ground. El Salvador’s ambitious three month timeline to implement the law, which Bukele’s statement suggests is unchanged, was imperiled in mid June when the World Bank rejected the country’s request to help it implement the crypto as legal tender, citing risks to the environment and of financial"

Adults In El Salvador To Get $30 In Bitcoin As Nation Unveils Details To Make Crypto Legal Tender

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
not mandatory apparently ..

"The president addressed widespread concerns that bitcoin use might become mandatory in El Salvador—which will continue to use the U.S. dollar as legal tender—reassuring citizens the “use of bitcoin will be optional,” Reuters reported. "

"The U.S. dollar has been the official currency in El Salvador since 2001, which bitcoin will join, not replace, as legal tender. The decision to adopt the cryptocurrency as legal tender—a world first—was met with both trepidation and excitement around the world. For enthusiasts, it was a sign of things to come, and numerous lawmakers around the world have expressed support for fostering widespread use of digital currencies. Skeptics, meanwhile, voiced concerns over transparency, the environmental impact of bitcoin, and the practicalities of implementing it on the ground. El Salvador’s ambitious three month timeline to implement the law, which Bukele’s statement suggests is unchanged, was imperiled in mid June when the World Bank rejected the country’s request to help it implement the crypto as legal tender, citing risks to the environment and of financial"

Adults In El Salvador To Get $30 In Bitcoin As Nation Unveils Details To Make Crypto Legal Tender
would go against the whole liberation idea to force people to use it but the free $30 is a smart promotional tool

Paraguay & Panama are still just talking but no actual laws yet. Let's see if they're for real next month :ehh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
would go against the whole liberation idea to force people to use it but the free $30 is a smart promotional tool

people have a legal right to settle debts in their national currency and if the debtee refuses the debtee runs the risk of the debt eventually being annulled.

"Legal tender is a form of money that courts of law are required to recognize as satisfactory payment for any monetary debt.[1] Each jurisdiction determines what is legal tender, but essentially it is anything which when offered ("tendered") in payment of a debt extinguishes the debt. There is no obligation on the creditor to accept the tendered payment, but the act of tendering the payment in legal tender discharges the debt."

Legal tender - Wikipedia

this government decree ""which makes it de-factor mandatory" is what drives the house of cards of legal tender usage. (often referred to as fiat decree)

-

if I owe el salva breh 10 USD and I offer him 10 USD and he doesn't accept he runs the risk of the debt being discharged. if I offer him 10 USD of BTC (at present rates) ... it is effective mandatory or (as these headlines suggest) it doesn't have the same status as legal tender as USD does over there.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
CNBC: Robinhood to pay $70 million for outages and misleading customers, the largest-ever FINRA penalty.
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/30/rob...d-outages-the-largest-finra-penalty-ever.html

-2at3C.gif